Arlington, Texas: International Bowling Museum and Hall of FameLarge museum chronicles the history of bowling, and honors the pioneers and the players.
- 621 Six Flags Dr., Arlington, TX
- I-30 exit 30. Drive southwest on Six Flags Drive for one mile. You'll pass a roller coaster on the right, go through a stoplight, the museum will be on the right with a bowling pin sign out front.
- Tu-Sa 9:30 am - 5 pm (Call to verify)
International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame: The new International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame has opened in Arlington, Texas, part of the new International Bowling Campus and "a historic event that ushers in a thrilling new era for bowling." [01/29/2010] Complete Story...
Visitor Tips and News About International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame
Getting my bowl on...[Josh Marick, 10/21/2012]
The giant bowling pin is at the entrance to the Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame, which reopened in 2010 with expanded exhibits and interactive fun in an 18,000 sg. ft. building.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's First Billy Bass Adoption Center, Arlington, TX - 2 mi.
- Chromosaurs, Grand Prairie, TX - 4 mi.
- Small Merman, Grand Prairie, TX - 4 mi.
- In the region: Grave of Abraham Zapruder: He Filmed JFK's Assassination, Dallas, TX - 16 mi.