Kissimmee, Florida: Bigfoot Truck #7
Fun Spot USA amusement park displays a monster truck with 12-ft. diameter tires.
Visitor Tips and News About Bigfoot Truck #7
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bigfoot Truck #7
Bigfoot truck #7 currently resides at Fun Spot USA amusement park. The truck was originally built for the movie Road House. It was also featured in the film Tango and Cash. In 1995 it was fitted with 12 foot tall tires. Admission is free.
[John L, 05/13/2010]
May 25, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Lost in Space Robot, Titusville, Florida
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Manatee Park, Ft. Myers, Florida
- Goldfish Cracker Replaced by Shark, Jacksonville, Florida
- UFO House, Pensacola Beach, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri