Kissimmee, Florida: Bigfoot Truck #7
Fun Spot USA amusement park displays a monster truck with 12-ft. diameter tires.
Visitor Tips and News About Bigfoot Truck #7
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bigfoot Truck #7
Bigfoot truck #7 currently resides at Fun Spot USA amusement park. The truck was originally built for the movie Road House. It was also featured in the film Tango and Cash. In 1995 it was fitted with 12 foot tall tires. Admission is free.
[John L, 05/13/2010]
October 9, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Lake Placid Tower, Lake Placid, Florida
- Wolf's Museum of Mystery, St. Augustine, Florida
- Shark Photo Op - Bass Pro Shops, Destin, Florida
- Seacrest Wolf Preserve, Chipley, Florida
- Trapper Nelson's Zoo and Jungle Garden, Hobe Sound, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington