Kissimmee, Florida: Bigfoot Truck #7
Fun Spot USA amusement park displays a monster truck with 12-ft. diameter tires.
Visitor Tips and News About Bigfoot Truck #7
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bigfoot Truck #7
Bigfoot truck #7 currently resides at Fun Spot USA amusement park. The truck was originally built for the movie Road House. It was also featured in the film Tango and Cash. In 1995 it was fitted with 12 foot tall tires. Admission is free.
[John L, 05/13/2010]
September 1, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Fishing Lure, Miramar Beach, Florida
- Huge Pegasus and Dragon, Hallandale Beach, Florida
- Large Shark, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Grave Shaped Like Boat, Englewood, Florida
- Wolf's Museum Of Mystery, St. Augustine, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey