Kissimmee, Florida: Bigfoot Truck #7
Fun Spot USA amusement park displays a monster truck with 12-ft. diameter tires.
Visitor Tips and News About Bigfoot Truck #7
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bigfoot Truck #7
Bigfoot truck #7 currently resides at Fun Spot USA amusement park. The truck was originally built for the movie Road House. It was also featured in the film Tango and Cash. In 1995 it was fitted with 12 foot tall tires. Admission is free.
[John L, 05/13/2010]
May 5, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Presidents Hall of Fame, Clermont, Florida
- Feature: Goofy Golf, Panama City Beach, Florida
- Feature: Oldest Surviving Goofy Golf, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Feature: Abandoned Goofy Golf, Pensacola, Florida
- EAA Air Museum - DC-3, Marathon, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum, Marshall, Missouri
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Bass Pro at the Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee
- Wall of Welcome, Austin, Texas