Kissimmee, Florida: Bigfoot Truck #7
Fun Spot USA amusement park displays a monster truck with 12-ft. diameter tires.
Visitor Tips and News About Bigfoot Truck #7
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bigfoot Truck #7
Bigfoot truck #7 currently resides at Fun Spot USA amusement park. The truck was originally built for the movie Road House. It was also featured in the film Tango and Cash. In 1995 it was fitted with 12 foot tall tires. Admission is free.
[John L, 05/13/2010]
November 30, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida
- Grave of Bo Diddley, Bronson, Florida
- Big Charles, Famous Log, Eastpoint, Florida
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Bob, Faithful Funeral Horse, Sanford, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee