Kingman, Kansas: Bison Sculpture on Hill
A bug-eyed trio of homemade bison stand on a hilltop.
- US Hwy 54, Kingman, KS
- East of town, on the north of side US Hwy 54/400, just west of NE 20th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Bison Sculpture on Hill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bison Sculpture on Hill
Perched on a hill on the north side of Hwy 54 about a mile east of town, I'm guessing these to be the work of Kingman resident Glenn Stark.
April 29, 2016
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Mushroom Rock State Park, Marquette, Kansas
- Dalton Death Alley, Coffeyville, Kansas
- Car Cut in Half, Edgerton, Kansas
- Highway Bear, Stilwell, Kansas
- Pioneer Crossing, Shawnee, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Stoner Patriot Peace Garden of All Faiths, Amarillo, Texas
- Second Coming House of Prophet Isaiah, Niagara Falls, New York
- Gas Station From Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Manor, Texas
- Lane Frost Grave - Greatest Bull Rider, Hugo, Oklahoma
- Mercedes Benz Tombstone, Linden, New Jersey