Kingman, Kansas: Bison Sculpture on Hill
A bug-eyed trio of homemade bison stand on a hilltop.
- US Hwy 54, Kingman, KS
- East of town, on the north of side US Hwy 54/400, just west of NE 20th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Bison Sculpture on Hill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bison Sculpture on Hill
Perched on a hill on the north side of Hwy 54 about a mile east of town, I'm guessing these to be the work of Kingman resident Glenn Stark.
September 1, 2015
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Fick Fossil and History Museum, Oakley, Kansas
- Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Atomic Cannon, Junction City, Kansas
- Kansas Teachers' Hall of Fame, Dodge City, Kansas
- The Troll, Wichita, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Spirit Lake Massacre Monument and Graves, Arnolds Park, Iowa
- Highest Point in Iowa - Hawkeye Point, Sibley, Iowa
- Windmill Garden, Erick, Oklahoma
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Williams, Arizona
- Rainbow Rock Shop Dinosaurs, Holbrook, Arizona