Kingman, Kansas: Bison Sculpture on Hill
A bug-eyed trio of homemade bison stand on a hilltop.
- US Hwy 54, Kingman, KS
- East of town, on the north of side US Hwy 54/400, just west of NE 20th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Bison Sculpture on Hill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bison Sculpture on Hill
Perched on a hill on the north side of Hwy 54 about a mile east of town, I'm guessing these to be the work of Kingman resident Glenn Stark.
December 2, 2016
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Kansas State Hospital Patient Cemetery, Osawatomie, Kansas
- Wheat Jesus Billboard, Colby, Kansas
- John Brown Cabin in a Building, Osawatomie, Kansas
- Feature: Oz Museum, Wamego, Kansas
- See Four States, White Cloud, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Seneca Oil Spring, Cuba, New York
- Giant Mailbox, Casey, Illinois
- World's Largest Pitchfork, Casey, Illinois
- Home of Superman Plaque, Cleveland, Ohio
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas