Kingman, Kansas: Bison Sculpture on Hill
A bug-eyed trio of homemade bison stand on a hilltop.
- US Hwy 54, Kingman, KS
- East of town, on the north of side US Hwy 54/400, just west of NE 20th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Bison Sculpture on Hill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bison Sculpture on Hill
Perched on a hill on the north side of Hwy 54 about a mile east of town, I'm guessing these to be the work of Kingman resident Glenn Stark.
October 22, 2016
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- The Sexting Statue, Bucyrus, Kansas
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- KT Gas Station, Cawker City, Kansas
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Sculpture of Iron, Kansas City, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Waylon Jennings Museum and Drive-Thru Liquor Store, Littlefield, Texas
- Town Named Goobertown, Goobertown, Arkansas
- World's Largest Rocking Chair - Big John, Franklin, Indiana
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin