Kingman, Kansas: Bison Sculpture on Hill
A bug-eyed trio of homemade bison stand on a hilltop.
- US Hwy 54, Kingman, KS
- East of town, on the north of side US Hwy 54/400, just west of NE 20th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Bison Sculpture on Hill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bison Sculpture on Hill
Perched on a hill on the north side of Hwy 54 about a mile east of town, I'm guessing these to be the work of Kingman resident Glenn Stark.
March 23, 2017
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bowl Plaza: America's Most Artistic Giant Toilet, Lucas, Kansas
- Feature: Political Art of M.T. Liggett, Mullinville, Kansas
- Kansas State Hospital Cemetery, Osawatomie, Kansas
- Ornate Box Turtle Capital in Caldwell, Caldwell, Kansas
- Truckhenge, Topeka, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington