Whitehorse, Yukon Ter., Canada: Statue of Prehistoric Beaver
Statue of a prehistoric giant beaver hangs out with a family of mammoth. "The largest rodent in North America during the Ice Age" was almost as big as a modern-day black bear.
- 30 Electra Crescent, Whitehorse, YT, Canada
- On the east side of the Alaska Hwy at milepost 914. On a little wooded trail, near a couple of Wooly Mammoth statues, between the Yukon Beringia Interpretive Center and the Yukon Transportation Museum.
Visitor Tips and News About Statue of Prehistoric Beaver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a statue of a prehistoric giant beaver near some statues of giant mastodons in Whitehorse.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 06/07/2010]
March 28, 2017
Yukon Ter. Latest Tips and Stories
- Sign Post Forest, Watson Lake, Yukon Ter.
- Shipwrecks on the Yukon River, West Dawson, Yukon Ter.
- 30-Foot-Tall Wooden Mountie, Whitehorse, Yukon Ter.
- World's Largest Weather Vane, Whitehorse, Yukon Ter.
- Drink with a Human Toe in It, Dawson, Yukon Ter.
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lovers Oak, Brunswick, Georgia
- World's Tallest Hatteras Tribute Lighthouse, East Lake, North Carolina
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida