Biglerville, Pennsylvania: National Apple Museum
Museum of antique apple paraphenalia, a diorama of the local area, and posters of county apple queens.
- 154 W. Hanover St., Biglerville, PA
- Southwest edge of town. The museum is on the south side of Route 394/W. Hanover St. just south of its intersection with Rote 234/W. York St.
- May-Oct. Sa 10-4, Su 1-4 (Call to verify)
- Adults $3.
National Apple Museum
Visitor Tips and News About National Apple Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Museum of antique apple paraphenalia, a diorama of the local area, posters of county apple queens, and two, count-em-two, bands. [Kim B., 10/08/2000]
May 23, 2017
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Scripture Rocks Heritage Park, Brookville, Pennsylvania
- Monongahela Incline, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Flying Saucer in Town Named Mars, Mars, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey
- Mid-America Windmill Museum, Kendallville, Indiana
- Coon Dog Cemetery, Cherokee, Alabama