Biglerville, Pennsylvania: National Apple Museum
Museum of antique apple paraphenalia, a diorama of the local area, and posters of county apple queens.
- 154 W. Hanover St., Biglerville, PA
- Southwest edge of town. The museum is on the south side of Route 394/W. Hanover St. just south of its intersection with Rote 234/W. York St.
- May-Oct. Sa 10-4, Su 1-4 (Call to verify)
- Adults $3.
National Apple Museum
Visitor Tips and News About National Apple Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Museum of antique apple paraphenalia, a diorama of the local area, posters of county apple queens, and two, count-em-two, bands. [Kim B., 10/08/2000]
April 23, 2017
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- White Waste Cliffs of Conoy, Bainbridge, Pennsylvania
- Silence of the Lambs Torture House, Layton, Pennsylvania
- Old Sled Works, Fire Lookout Tower, Duncannon, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Lincoln Train Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Centralia Mine Fire, Centralia, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Mummified Human Arm, Norwich, Connecticut
- Big Soup Can, Eastland, Texas
- Mural: John Lennon, Al Capone, Marilyn Monroe, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Wreckage Of The USS Inaugural, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: White Sands: Alien Dunescape, Alamogordo, New Mexico