Bath, Maine: Monster of Unfathomable Pedigree
Big red junk sculpture takes enough liberties with animal form that we're not sure what it is.
Visitor Tips and News About Monster of Unfathomable Pedigree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Monster of Unfathomable Pedigree
Right as you are entering Bath from the South on Route 1, off to the right you see a giant something. You're not sure exactly what it is, but you know you saw something. So you double back and something is definitely there.
In the corner of the parking lot of Cahill Tire is a giant monster. Or bug. Or horse. Or something. It's covered in Christmas lights. No explanation given, but really with a giant whatever it is, who needs reasons?
[Chris Meiman, 06/24/2010]
May 29, 2015
Maine Latest Tips and Stories
- Uncle Donald's Pig Farm, Limerick, Maine
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Dolphin Tree Carving, Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
- The Swinging Bridge, Brunswick, Maine
- Mainer C. Lobster and Fisherman, Woolwich, Maine
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas