Minneapolis, Minnesota: Golden Glove
Photo op golden glove at the Minnesota Twins baseball stadium.
- 351-413 5th Ave N, Minneapolis, MN
- Target Plaza is the mezzanine level open-area behind the right field gate (Gate 34). Accessible from 6th Street in downtown Minneapolis.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Golden Glove
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the newly-opened baseball stadium Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins, on the plaza level there is a giant "Golden Glove" statue which is a nod to all the former Twins players to receive this award. Visitors can sit in the glove and have their pictures taken.
[BS Meyer, 12/19/2011]
Large baseball glove sculpture at new Target Field in downtown Minneapolis
[Jack Steck, 06/21/2010]
January 20, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Chief Kandiyohi Statue, Willmar, Minnesota
- The Sinking Barn, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee