Minneapolis, Minnesota: Golden Glove
Photo op golden glove at the Minnesota Twins baseball stadium.
- 351-413 5th Ave N, Minneapolis, MN
- Target Plaza is the mezzanine level open-area behind the right field gate (Gate 34). Accessible from 6th Street in downtown Minneapolis.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Golden Glove
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the newly-opened baseball stadium Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins, on the plaza level there is a giant "Golden Glove" statue which is a nod to all the former Twins players to receive this award. Visitors can sit in the glove and have their pictures taken.
[BS Meyer, 12/19/2011]
Large baseball glove sculpture at new Target Field in downtown Minneapolis
[Jack Steck, 06/21/2010]
October 8, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Rock 'n' Roll McDonald's, Owatonna, Minnesota
- Giant Medical Scooter, Rochester, Minnesota
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Sod House Bed and Breakfast, Sanborn, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri