Minneapolis, Minnesota: Golden Glove
Photo op golden glove at the Minnesota Twins baseball stadium.
- 351-413 5th Ave N, Minneapolis, MN
- Target Plaza is the mezzanine level open-area behind the right field gate (Gate 34). Accessible from 6th Street in downtown Minneapolis.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Golden Glove
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the newly-opened baseball stadium Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins, on the plaza level there is a giant "Golden Glove" statue which is a nod to all the former Twins players to receive this award. Visitors can sit in the glove and have their pictures taken.
[BS Meyer, 12/19/2011]
Large baseball glove sculpture at new Target Field in downtown Minneapolis
[Jack Steck, 06/21/2010]
December 6, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois