Commerce, Oklahoma: Hole in the Wall Conoco Station
Allen's Conoco Fillin' Station is a Route 66 relic, built into an old brick wall. Now a gift shop.
Visitor Tips and News About Hole in the Wall Conoco Station
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Hole in the Wall Conoco Station
Allen's Conoco Fillin' Station located on the corner of Route 66 is a blast from the past. The tiny station was built out from the exterior wall of the final building on main street.
Now serving as museum and gift shop owners, Linda and Bobby Allen spend their days comparing stories of the Mother Road with travelers passing by. After visiting the station you can walk across the street to Dairy King and purchase time-honored treats for your sweet tooth.
[Gina Godding, 07/26/2010]
August 31, 2016
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Cloverleaf: Quirky Store, Ardmore, Oklahoma
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma
- Pops Restaurant, Arcadia, Oklahoma
- James Garner Statue - TV's Maverick, Norman, Oklahoma
- Museum of Osteology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Midland Mosaics, Tacoma, Washington
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio
- Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Horse and Human Drinking Fountain, Welcome, Minnesota