Commerce, Oklahoma: Hole in the Wall Conoco Station
Allen's Conoco Fillin' Station is a Route 66 relic, built into an old brick wall. Now a gift shop.
Visitor Tips and News About Hole in the Wall Conoco Station
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Hole in the Wall Conoco Station
Allen's Conoco Fillin' Station located on the corner of Route 66 is a blast from the past. The tiny station was built out from the exterior wall of the final building on main street.
Now serving as museum and gift shop owners, Linda and Bobby Allen spend their days comparing stories of the Mother Road with travelers passing by. After visiting the station you can walk across the street to Dairy King and purchase time-honored treats for your sweet tooth.
[Gina Godding, 07/26/2010]
October 1, 2016
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Feature: Bubble Top Cars of the Future, Afton, Oklahoma
- Feature: Miss America University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Cloverleaf: Quirky Store, Ardmore, Oklahoma
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii
- Standin' on the Corner Park, Winslow, Arizona