Whitwell, Tennessee: Church Civil War Dinner Theater
"Welcome back to 1864!" Relive the welcoming years of the Civil War acted on a "magnificent" set while munching food that would have been familiar to Johnny Reb.
- 1060 Main St., Whitwell, TN
- Buttonwillow Church. I-24 Exit 155, north on Hwy 28 for 12 miles to town, thru light, turn left onto Spring Ave., go three blocks to 4-way stop, turn right, bear right at fork, church is on right. Church urges visitors to use these directions; don't use GPS to find them!
- Year-round. Reservations at least a week in advance. (Call to verify)
- Adults $32.95
Church Civil War Dinner Theater
Visitor Tips and News About Church Civil War Dinner Theater
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Buttonwillow Church Civil War dinner theater includes a full meal from 19th century recipes and a live two hour play. Real history, family friendly.
[Allison Gipson, 08/19/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 17, 2014
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Rusty Mechanism, Franklin, Tennessee
- Human-Play Polar Bear Statues, Nashville, Tennessee
- Scopes Monkey Trial, Dayton, Tennessee
- Really Huge Burger, Memphis, Tennessee
- Loretta Lynn's Kitchen, Hurricane Mills, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips