Tenino, Washington: Sculpture Park, Butterfly Hedge Maze
At Monarch Sculpture Park: 150 sculptures, a sound garden of musical instruments to play, and a 2/3 acre butterfly-shaped hedge maze. The park closed at the end of 2012; its owner hopes to find someone who will reopen it.
Monarch Sculpture Park
- 8431 Waldrick Rd SE, Tenino, WA
- Monarch Sculpture Park. 1-5 south to Exit 99.left to Old Hwy 99, right to Waldrick, left to the park. The park closed at the end of 2012; its owner hopes to find someone who will reopen it.
- Dawn to dusk. (Call to verify)
Sculpture Park, Butterfly Hedge Maze
Visitor Tips and News About Sculpture Park, Butterfly Hedge Maze
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Monarch Sculpture Park is a delightful and unexpected site to visit. There are over 150 sculptures on the grounds, from the whimsical to the serious. It is a great place for families as there is a sound garden of musical instruments to play and a 2/3 of an acre hedge maze in the shape of a butterfly.
[Myrna Orsini, 08/29/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Sound Garden, Seattle, Washington
- Park Bench Tribute to Kurt Cobain, Seattle, Washington
- Frog Rock, Bainbridge Island, Washington
- 12-Foot-Tall Concrete Viking, Poulsbo, Washington
- Triceratops, Wenatchee, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips