Ste-Anne-de-Sabrevois - Iberville, Quebec, Canada: Muffler ManUsed to hoist a beverage and a hot dog with fixin's; now hawks an antiques web site.
- 625 Rte 133, Ste-Anne-de-Sabrevois - Iberville, PQ, Canada
- Route 133 near Saint Sebastien, rte 133, a few miles over the Canadian border from Rt 89 in Vermont.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man
The Iberville Muffler Man has gotten a makeover. He no longer holds the Coke & hot dog and he wears a ballcap instead of a cook's paper hat. He now promotes the antiques place which has replaced the restaurant behind him. To be technical, he is at: 625 Rte 133, Ste-Anne-de-Sabrevois, QC.[Debra Jane Seltzer, 06/18/2009]
The coke and hot dog muffler man is on Hwy 133 in Quebec.[alan meyers, 04/14/2009]
This Muffler Man is one of the first things you see other than farmland after crossing the Canadian border via Route 89 in Vermont, which becomes Route 133. He has a red shirt, white pants, a classic white bus-boy's cap, a Coke in one hand, and a hot dog in the other.
It's outside a diner where you can stuff yourself on poutine (french fries, gravy, and cheese curds) and pogos (corn dogs). There is also an antiques shop in the same parking lot.[Todd Purple, 11/03/2007]
He's on a long stretch of road with corn fields for miles. He stands on the front lawn of a small restaurant.
He looks exactly like Clive Owen.[Maeve Sullivan, 10/12/2007]
This Frenchy-Headed Canadian M-Man is holding a coke in one hand and a hot dog in the other hand.[Mark Comstock, 02/14/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Where Teddy Roosevelt Learned McKinley had been Shot, Isle La Motte, VT - 27 mi.
- The Illuminated Crowd, Montreal, PQ, Canada - 25 mi.
- Monument to Victims of the October Crisis, Montreal, PQ, Canada - 26 mi.
- In the region: Bizarre Memorial Park, Burlington, VT - 54 mi.