Owatonna, Minnesota: Warrior King Jesus on a White Stallion
A rare giant rendition of Book of Revelation Jesus, on stallion with sword and fighting spirit. The crowned Christ has been dubbed "Burger King Jesus" by irreverent locals.
Christian Family Church
- 2300 Heritage Place NW, Owatonna, MN
- North of Owatonna. Along the southbound Frontage Rd between I-35 exits 43 and 45. Just south of Cabela's, on the south side of the Christian Family Church megachurch.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Warrior King Jesus on a White Stallion
Visitor Tips and News About Warrior King Jesus on a White Stallion
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wow. It's all about subtlety, and this has none. It's also worth noting that the stallion that Christ is riding is not a gelding, if you get my drift. [C Strouth, 07/28/2014]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 1, 2014
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Warrior King Jesus on a White Stallion, Owatonna, Minnesota
- Northernmost School in the Contiguous (Lower 48) States, Angle Inlet, Minnesota
- Northernmost Post Office in the Lower 48 States, Angle Inlet, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Bench for "You Can't Always Get What You Want" Man, Excelsior, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Historic Covered Bridge in the USA, Medora, Indiana
- Sit with Giant Lincoln, Boise, Idaho
- Old Idaho Penitentiary, Boise, Idaho
- Tiny Church, Kahaluu-Keauhou, Big Island, Hawaii
- Gold King Mine Museum - Old West Junkyard, Jerome, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips