Canyon Lake, Texas: Elvis Tubed HereA bold claim about a celebrity who is unlikely to refute his tubing past.
- 12120 FM 306, Canyon Lake, TX
- Shanty Tubes, on FM 306 between the two curves on the horseshoe of the Guadalupe River.
- Sign is free.
Visitor Tips and News About Elvis Tubed Here
The Guadalupe River horseshoe is a mecca for tubers. Evidently not just any tubers. Shanty Tubes, located between the horseshoe shape of the Guadalupe on Highway FM306 and FM2673 in Canyon Lake, proudly proclaims that Elvis was a customer.[Bill Mortimer, 11/07/2010]
The Shanty Tubes website sez: "Not a Lie... Just a Rumor..." Sounds like the sign is the extent of the coverage on the Elvis Tubing Years.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Replica Pioneer Town, Wimberley, TX - 9 mi.
- Bronze Beaver at World's Largest Convenience Store, New Braunfels, TX - 11 mi.
- Anti-Gravity House, San Marcos, TX - 12 mi.
- In the region: Statue of Stevie Ray Vaughan, Austin, TX - 37 mi.