Fayetteville, Georgia: Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress
Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum exhibits "Gone With The Wind" movie and book memorabilia. Author Margaret Mitchell's grandmother stayed in the house when it was used as a dormitory.
Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum
- 140 Lanier Ave. W., Fayetteville, GA
- Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum. Parking lot is just west of Glynn St. on the north side of Stonewall Ave. W.
Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress
Visitor Tips and News About Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum exhibits "Gone With The Wind" movie and book memorabilia (including Scarlett's curtain dress). Margaret Mitchell's grandmother stayed in the house when it was used as a dormitory. There is a mourning ritual exhibit. "Doc" Holliday's uncle owned the house, and he was a visitor there. Temporary hospital during Civil War skirmish. [Jamie Wyatt, 11/24/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 3, 2015
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Cow, Ashburn, Georgia
- Flea Market Mascot Big Cow, Savannah, Georgia
- Home of the Atom Smashers, Savannah, Georgia
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- World's Longest Courthouse Bench, Fayetteville, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Chi-Town Union Station, Commerce Twp, Michigan
- Paul Bunyan, Muncie, Indiana
- VW Beetle Spider, Palm Springs, California
- World's Largest Thermometer, Baker, California
- Feature: World's Largest Collection of Autographed Baseballs, St. Petersburg, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips