Fayetteville, Georgia: Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress
Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum exhibits "Gone With The Wind" movie and book memorabilia. Author Margaret Mitchell's grandmother stayed in the house when it was used as a dormitory.
Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum
- 140 Lanier Ave. W., Fayetteville, GA
- Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum. Parking lot is just west of Glynn St. on the north side of Stonewall Ave. W.
Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress
Visitor Tips and News About Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum exhibits "Gone With The Wind" movie and book memorabilia (including Scarlett's curtain dress). Margaret Mitchell's grandmother stayed in the house when it was used as a dormitory. There is a mourning ritual exhibit. "Doc" Holliday's uncle owned the house, and he was a visitor there. Temporary hospital during Civil War skirmish. [Jamie Wyatt, 11/24/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 23, 2014
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Mattress, Jefferson, Georgia
- Junkman's Daughter - Junk Superstore, Atlanta, Georgia
- CDC Museum - Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, Georgia
- Commuter Gallery - Art Installation, Decatur, Georgia
- Southern Forest World Environmental Center, Waycross, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lizard Lick ATM, Lizard Lick, North Carolina
- Roundtop Gas Station, Sherwood, Arkansas
- Quill Pen and the Writer's Desk, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Wizard of Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
Latest Visitor Tips