Fayetteville, Georgia: Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress
Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum exhibits "Gone With The Wind" movie and book memorabilia. Author Margaret Mitchell's grandmother stayed in the house when it was used as a dormitory.
Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum
- 140 Lanier Ave. W., Fayetteville, GA
- Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum. Parking lot is just west of Glynn St. on the north side of Stonewall Ave. W.
Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress
Visitor Tips and News About Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum exhibits "Gone With The Wind" movie and book memorabilia (including Scarlett's curtain dress). Margaret Mitchell's grandmother stayed in the house when it was used as a dormitory. There is a mourning ritual exhibit. "Doc" Holliday's uncle owned the house, and he was a visitor there. Temporary hospital during Civil War skirmish. [Jamie Wyatt, 11/24/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Long Escalator in CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Feature: Gone With the Wind Museum, Marietta, Georgia
- Feature: Road to Tara Museum, Jonesboro, Georgia
- Tupac Shakur Statue, Stone Mountain, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
- One-Armed Hot Dog, Winsted, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips