Portland, Oregon: Octopus Barber Shop (Gone)
A purple cartoon octopus, known to Portlandians from its time at a downtown Greek restaurant until 2010, sat atop a barber shop near the interstate until 2014.
Brick's Barber Shop
- Brick's Barber Shop, SW of Portland next to I-5 exit 298A, SW Barbur Blvd/99W and SW 22th Ave.
- April 2015: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Octopus Barber Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Octopus Barber Shop
Giant purple octopus on SW Barbur Boulevard and SW 22th Avenue.
September 1, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Grants Pass Caveman, Grants Pass, Oregon
- Muffler Man - Paul Bunyan, Grants Pass, Oregon
- Camp 18, Seaside, Oregon
- Carver Cafe from Twilight, Damascus, Oregon
- Giant Magic Mushrooms and Joint, Sutherlin, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Feature: Jefferson Davis: Diversity Dad, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Feature: Jennie Wade, Bread Martyr: See the Bullet Hole, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Smoky - World War II Hero Dog Monument, Cleveland, Ohio