Chicago Heights, Illinois: Cow With a Chef's HatMexican restaurant features a fiberglass bull, well-worn from a career of standing in front of restaurants.
Los Portales Mexican Restaurant
- 2 East Main St., Chicago Heights, IL
- Los Portales Mexican Restaurant, Chicago Rd and Main St.
Visitor Tips and News About Cow With a Chef's Hat
This huge cow stands near Los Portales Mexican Restaurant in Chicago Heights. The cow is not in the best of shape, has a huge hole in its belly and is quite weathered. The restaurant is somewhat new, so hopefully they will repair the cow.[Vinny Gragg, 01/07/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Rail Fan Park, Park Forest, IL - 3 mi.
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, IL - 5 mi.
- Monument To "The Ideal Section" Of The Lincoln Highway, Dyer, IN - 7 mi.
- In the region: Old Joliet Prison Park, Joliet, IL - 23 mi.