Fort Davis, Texas: Rattlers and Reptiles
Buzz Ross's collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals are exhibited in his small reptile museum.
Visitor Tips and News About Rattlers and Reptiles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rattlers and Reptiles
Rattlers and Reptiles is a small museum with an amazing and well displayed collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals. The proprietor, Buzz Ross, has every species of rattlesnake plus a good variety of tarantulas, other snake species, and a few other animals. He speaks knowledgeably and entertainingly about his experiences finding, observing, and raising snakes and other animals.
[Linda Wiener, 03/29/2011]
April 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Clyde Barrow's Grave, Dallas, Texas
- Town With Unusual Name, Uncertain, Texas
- Large Shovel, Wichita Falls, Texas
- World's Largest Bowie Knife, Bowie, Texas
- Restored Star Trek (Original Series) Shuttlecraft, Houston, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California