Fort Davis, Texas: Rattlers and Reptiles
Buzz Ross's collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals are exhibited in his small reptile museum.
Visitor Tips and News About Rattlers and Reptiles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rattlers and Reptiles
Rattlers and Reptiles is a small museum with an amazing and well displayed collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals. The proprietor, Buzz Ross, has every species of rattlesnake plus a good variety of tarantulas, other snake species, and a few other animals. He speaks knowledgeably and entertainingly about his experiences finding, observing, and raising snakes and other animals.
[Linda Wiener, 03/29/2011]
December 9, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Big Mailbox, Dime Box, Texas
- Buddy Holly's Grave, Lubbock, Texas
- Route 66 Midpoint, Adrian, Texas
- Mural: "Hi, How Are You?", Austin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma
- Christian Signs Made of Rusty Chains, Grannis, Arkansas