Fort Davis, Texas: Rattlers and Reptiles
Buzz Ross's collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals are exhibited in his small reptile museum.
Visitor Tips and News About Rattlers and Reptiles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rattlers and Reptiles
Rattlers and Reptiles is a small museum with an amazing and well displayed collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals. The proprietor, Buzz Ross, has every species of rattlesnake plus a good variety of tarantulas, other snake species, and a few other animals. He speaks knowledgeably and entertainingly about his experiences finding, observing, and raising snakes and other animals.
[Linda Wiener, 03/29/2011]
May 26, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- 16 Windmills, Montague, Texas
- Mount Rush Hour, Houston, Texas
- Cadillac RV Park, Amarillo, Texas
- Terry Tunes, Yard Artist, Liberty Hill, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Lonely Head of John Adams, Newport, Rhode Island