Fort Davis, Texas: Rattlers and Reptiles
Buzz Ross's collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals are exhibited in his small reptile museum.
Visitor Tips and News About Rattlers and Reptiles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rattlers and Reptiles
Rattlers and Reptiles is a small museum with an amazing and well displayed collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals. The proprietor, Buzz Ross, has every species of rattlesnake plus a good variety of tarantulas, other snake species, and a few other animals. He speaks knowledgeably and entertainingly about his experiences finding, observing, and raising snakes and other animals.
[Linda Wiener, 03/29/2011]
March 30, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Bat Tornado at Dusk, Fredericksburg, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Eiffel Tower With Big Cowboy Hat, Paris, Texas
- American Freedom Museum, Bullard, Texas
- Paisano Pete, Fort Stockton, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois