Fort Davis, Texas: Rattlers and Reptiles
Buzz Ross's collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals are exhibited in his small reptile museum.
Visitor Tips and News About Rattlers and Reptiles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rattlers and Reptiles
Rattlers and Reptiles is a small museum with an amazing and well displayed collection of live rattlesnakes and other desert animals. The proprietor, Buzz Ross, has every species of rattlesnake plus a good variety of tarantulas, other snake species, and a few other animals. He speaks knowledgeably and entertainingly about his experiences finding, observing, and raising snakes and other animals.
[Linda Wiener, 03/29/2011]
July 31, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas
- The Empty Cross, The Coming of the King, Kerrville, Texas
- Austin Toy Museum, Austin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Mortar Fort Prisoner Pit, Sullivans Island, South Carolina
- Kansas Barbed Wired Museum, Lacrosse, Kansas
- Pony Express Motel, St. Joseph, Missouri