Hendersonville, North Carolina: John Deere Tractor On a SiloA retired tractor is spending its golden years on top of a silo at Grandad's Apples n' Such.
- 2951 Chimney Rock Rd, Hendersonville, NC
- From I-26 take US 64 east exit at Hendersonville. A couple miles east on left at Grandad's Apples n' Such.
- Open in Fall, tractor always visible.
Visitor Tips and News About John Deere Tractor On a Silo
John Deere Tractor sits on top of a silo located at a seasonal business right outside of town. Sells apples and many great items, including the best cider I've ever had.[B Carter, 04/15/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Goat Pen Velociraptor, Hendersonville, NC - < 1 mi.
- Harry's Grill and Piggy's Ice, Hendersonville, NC - 3 mi.
- Old Pioneer Statue, Edneyville, NC - 3 mi.
- In the region: Biltmore Estate - World's Largest Privately Owned Home, Asheville, NC - 16 mi.