Camden, South Carolina: Houseboat Pirate Ship (Gone)
What may be an abandoned house boat flies the Jolly Roger and attempts to look like a menacing pirate ship. Reported removed.
- Right side of the bridge crossing the Wateree River before Mile Marker 96 I-20 Eastbound towards Camden, Mile Marker 96.
- May 2012: Reported gone.
Pirate Ship by I-20
Visitor Tips and News About Houseboat Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big pirate ship on the shore of Wateree River. As you are driving over the bridge that crosses the Wateree river, before Mile Marker 96 I-20 Eastbound, look down and to the right. Large black ship with huge white sails and pirate flag, etc. Looks like an abandoned house boat that some very handy construction people fixed up to look like something from Pirates of the Caribbean.
[J. Young, 06/26/2011]
July 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Huey Cooper and His Lucky Rabbit's Foot, Lake City, South Carolina
- Feature: Cotton Museum: Lizard Man!, Bishopville, South Carolina
- World's Smallest Police Station, Ridgeway, South Carolina
- Pearl Fryar's Topiary Garden, Bishopville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont