Camden, South Carolina: Houseboat Pirate Ship (Gone)
What may be an abandoned house boat flies the Jolly Roger and attempts to look like a menacing pirate ship. Reported removed.
- Right side of the bridge crossing the Wateree River before Mile Marker 96 I-20 Eastbound towards Camden, Mile Marker 96.
- May 2012: Reported gone.
Pirate Ship by I-20
Visitor Tips and News About Houseboat Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big pirate ship on the shore of Wateree River. As you are driving over the bridge that crosses the Wateree river, before Mile Marker 96 I-20 Eastbound, look down and to the right. Large black ship with huge white sails and pirate flag, etc. Looks like an abandoned house boat that some very handy construction people fixed up to look like something from Pirates of the Caribbean.
[J. Young, 06/26/2011]
January 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- The Civitas: Scandalous Statues, Rock Hill, South Carolina
- South Carolina Civil War Museum, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Remnants of Heritage USA, Fort Mill, South Carolina
- UFO Welcome Center, Bowman, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Teddy Bear's Picnic, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Sculpture Made Of Over 200 Boats, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Dinosaur Sculpture, Stamford, Texas
- Ponyhenge, Lincoln, Massachusetts
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia