Camden, South Carolina: Houseboat Pirate Ship (Gone)
What may be an abandoned house boat flies the Jolly Roger and attempts to look like a menacing pirate ship. Reported removed.
- Right side of the bridge crossing the Wateree River before Mile Marker 96 I-20 Eastbound towards Camden, Mile Marker 96.
- May 2012: Reported gone.
Pirate Ship by I-20
Visitor Tips and News About Houseboat Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big pirate ship on the shore of Wateree River. As you are driving over the bridge that crosses the Wateree river, before Mile Marker 96 I-20 Eastbound, look down and to the right. Large black ship with huge white sails and pirate flag, etc. Looks like an abandoned house boat that some very handy construction people fixed up to look like something from Pirates of the Caribbean.
[J. Young, 06/26/2011]
March 1, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Scrap Steel Pterodactyl, York, South Carolina
- Grave of Woman Who Pretended to be a Man, Florence, South Carolina
- James "Radio" Kennedy Statue, Anderson, South Carolina
- Weird Peg Leg Bates, Greenville, South Carolina
- Normal Peg Leg Bates, Fountain Inn, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pencil Sharpener Museum, Logan, Ohio
- Eerie Deepwater Horizon Memorial, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Muffler Man - Mr. Bendo, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Korean Totem Poles, Los Gatos, California
- Circus Trees - Attraction Remnants, Scotts Valley, California