Camden, South Carolina: Houseboat Pirate Ship (Gone)
What may be an abandoned house boat flies the Jolly Roger and attempts to look like a menacing pirate ship. Reported removed.
- Right side of the bridge crossing the Wateree River before Mile Marker 96 I-20 Eastbound towards Camden, Mile Marker 96.
- May 2012: Reported gone.
Pirate Ship by I-20
Visitor Tips and News About Houseboat Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big pirate ship on the shore of Wateree River. As you are driving over the bridge that crosses the Wateree river, before Mile Marker 96 I-20 Eastbound, look down and to the right. Large black ship with huge white sails and pirate flag, etc. Looks like an abandoned house boat that some very handy construction people fixed up to look like something from Pirates of the Caribbean.
[J. Young, 06/26/2011]
September 4, 2015
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Atom Bomb Dropped Here, Mars Bluff, South Carolina
- Kazoo Museum and Factory Tour, Beaufort, South Carolina
- Giant Gas/Petrol Signs, Fairfax, South Carolina
- Spaceship House, Garden City Beach, South Carolina
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barnacopia Agricultural Museum, Polo, Illinois
- Civil War Tails at the Homestead Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 22-Foot-Tall Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Unclaimed Baggage Center, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota