Erick, Oklahoma: Windmill GardenFarm front yard collection of old windmills.
- US Hwy 40 Business, Erick, OK
- Business 40/Rt. 66 1 mile east of town.
- Private property visible from road.
Visitor Tips and News About Windmill Garden
The vast graveyard of rusting classic cars behind the windmills was great, too. We pulled onto a sandy patch just past the windmills to take pics.[Sandra, 01/05/2014]
I love windmills! Fun stop. We went into Erick to the local park and had a picnic lunch. Easy access back to the highway.[Photog, 12/23/2012]
Erick's a cute little town, and on Rt. 66, one mile down, we discovered a farm that had wonderful charm, with windmills that blew all around! Great photo op one mile east of Erick, OK on 40 business/route 66![Joel & Jaleen Rayburn, 08/06/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Roger "King of the Road" Miller Museum, Erick, OK - 1 mi.
- Bonebrake Hardware Museum, Erick, OK - 1 mi.
- Sand Hills Curiosity Shop, Erick, OK - 1 mi.
- In the region: General Tommy Franks Leadership Institute and Museum, Hobart, OK - 45 mi.