Greenup, Kentucky: War Memorial Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Jet
The Greenup County War Memorial features a monument to area veterans of 20th and 21st century conflicts, along with a jet, tank, helicopter and boat.
Greenup County War Memorial
- US Hwy 23, Greenup, KY
- Greenup County War Memorial, south of town on on US Hwy 23, just west of the junction with Hwy 67.
- Daily 9 am - 8 pm.
Visitor Tips and News About War Memorial Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Jet
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
War Memorial Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Jet
At the Greenup County War Memorial, near the junction of 410 and 23, there's a full-sized fighter plane, tank, helicopter and boat by the side of the road.
May 23, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Wigwam Village Motel No. 2, Cave City, Kentucky
- World's Largest Bat - The Vampire Kind, Louisville, Kentucky
- Duncan Hines was a Real Man, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Huge Mortar and Pestle, Lexington, Kentucky
- Big Mike's: Mystery House, Rocks, and Big Mo, Cave City, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina