Greenup, Kentucky: War Memorial Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Jet
The Greenup County War Memorial features a monument to area veterans of 20th and 21st century conflicts, along with a jet, tank, helicopter and boat.
Greenup County War Memorial
- US Hwy 23, Greenup, KY
- Greenup County War Memorial, south of town on on US Hwy 23, just west of the junction with Hwy 67.
- Daily 9 am - 8 pm.
Visitor Tips and News About War Memorial Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Jet
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
War Memorial Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Jet
At the Greenup County War Memorial, near the junction of 410 and 23, there's a full-sized fighter plane, tank, helicopter and boat by the side of the road.
November 29, 2015
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Mortons Gap Muffler Man, Mortons Gap, Kentucky
- Gallop to Glory, Louisville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Bat, Louisville, Kentucky
- Feature: Octavia Hatcher: Buried Alive?, Pikeville, Kentucky
- Cocaine Bear, Lexington, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia