Greenup, Kentucky: War Memorial Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Jet
The Greenup County War Memorial features a monument to area veterans of 20th and 21st century conflicts, along with a jet, tank, helicopter and boat.
Greenup County War Memorial
- US Hwy 23, Greenup, KY
- Greenup County War Memorial, south of town on on US Hwy 23, just west of the junction with Hwy 67.
- Daily 9 am - 8 pm.
Visitor Tips and News About War Memorial Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Jet
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
War Memorial Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Jet
At the Greenup County War Memorial, near the junction of 410 and 23, there's a full-sized fighter plane, tank, helicopter and boat by the side of the road.
July 7, 2015
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Jerry's Junk, Louisville, Kentucky
- Lightning Portrait of Startled Lady Bather, Russellville, Kentucky
- Mortar and Pestle - Painted Green, Lexington, Kentucky
- Lincoln Statue, Hodgenville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- Missile Park, Altus, Oklahoma
- Stone Face Rock with Nonoffensive Name, Pennington Gap, Virginia
- Big Indian: Chief Touch the Clouds, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Hubcap Pyramid, Mays Landing, New Jersey