University Place, Washington: Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Chief Seattle allegedly gave a speech in 1854 on how no one can own the Land. His friend, the White Man, named a city after him! Artist Richard Van Buskirk used an early computer to design the 4 ft. tall bust in the 1970s.
Visitor Tips and News About Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chief Seattle Blocky Bust
Large stylized bust of Chief Seattle, accompanied by an embellished version of a speech he gave in 1854.
[Edward E, 10/25/2011]
May 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Where Exercise Bikes Go to Die, Vashon, Washington
- Beach Junk Tower and Museum, Forks, Washington
- Curtis Sheep Slaughter, Okanogan, Washington
- Satsop Abandoned Nuclear Plant, Elma, Washington
- Kurt Cobain Tributes - Concrete Guitar, Aberdeen, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Bull At Taco Mama, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Castle Gate Mine Disaster Memorial, Scofield, Utah
- Mr. Dynamite: James Brown Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio