University Place, Washington: Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Chief Seattle allegedly gave a speech in 1854 on how no one can own the Land. His friend, the White Man, named a city after him! Artist Richard Van Buskirk used an early computer to design the 4 ft. tall bust in the 1970s.
Visitor Tips and News About Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chief Seattle Blocky Bust
Large stylized bust of Chief Seattle, accompanied by an embellished version of a speech he gave in 1854.
[Edward E, 10/25/2011]
February 10, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Fat Smitty's, Port Townsend, Washington
- World's Largest Western Red Cedar Tree, Kalaloch, Washington
- Where Kurt Cobain Lived in a Refrigerator Box, Aberdeen, Washington
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma
- 16-Foot-Tall Wireframe AT-AT, Cayce, South Carolina