University Place, Washington: Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Chief Seattle allegedly gave a speech in 1854 on how no one can own the Land. His friend, the White Man, named a city after him! Artist Richard Van Buskirk used an early computer to design the 4 ft. tall bust in the 1970s.
Visitor Tips and News About Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chief Seattle Blocky Bust
Large stylized bust of Chief Seattle, accompanied by an embellished version of a speech he gave in 1854.
[Edward E, 10/25/2011]
April 30, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Curtis Sheep Slaughter, Okanogan, Washington
- Satsop Abandoned Nuclear Plant, Elma, Washington
- Kurt Cobain Tributes - Concrete Guitar, Aberdeen, Washington
- Valley of the Rainforest Giants, Quinault, Washington
- Sultan John Statue, Sultan, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Stoner Patriot Peace Garden of All Faiths, Amarillo, Texas
- Second Coming House of Prophet Isaiah, Niagara Falls, New York
- Gas Station From Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Manor, Texas
- Lane Frost Grave - Greatest Bull Rider, Hugo, Oklahoma
- Mercedes Benz Tombstone, Linden, New Jersey