University Place, Washington: Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Chief Seattle allegedly gave a speech in 1854 on how no one can own the Land. His friend, the White Man, named a city after him! Artist Richard Van Buskirk used an early computer to design the 4 ft. tall bust in the 1970s.
Visitor Tips and News About Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chief Seattle Blocky Bust
Large stylized bust of Chief Seattle, accompanied by an embellished version of a speech he gave in 1854.
[Edward E, 10/25/2011]
March 30, 2017
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington
- Seattle Pinball Museum, Seattle, Washington
- Mysterious Mima Mounds, Littlerock, Washington
- Shady Lady Bordello Museum, Centralia, Washington
- Giant Pencil, Centralia, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois