University Place, Washington: Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Chief Seattle allegedly gave a speech in 1854 on how no one can own the Land. His friend, the White Man, named a city after him! Artist Richard Van Buskirk used an early computer to design the 4 ft. tall bust in the 1970s.
Visitor Tips and News About Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chief Seattle Blocky Bust
Large stylized bust of Chief Seattle, accompanied by an embellished version of a speech he gave in 1854.
[Edward E, 10/25/2011]
July 26, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Hobbit House, Port Orchard, Washington
- Chainsaw Carvings, Allyn, Washington
- Flying Saucer with Transporter Beam, Everett, Washington
- Big Catch Sculpture, Des Moines, Washington
- World's Tallest Totem Pole Carved From One Tree, Kalama, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mortar Fort Prisoner Pit, Sullivans Island, South Carolina
- Kansas Barbed Wired Museum, Lacrosse, Kansas
- Pony Express Motel, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Castles of Ida Grove, Ida Grove, Iowa
- Punta Gorda Train Depot, Punta Gorda, Florida