University Place, Washington: Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Chief Seattle allegedly gave a speech in 1854 on how no one can own the Land. His friend, the White Man, named a city after him! Artist Richard Van Buskirk used an early computer to design the 4 ft. tall bust in the 1970s.
Visitor Tips and News About Chief Seattle Computer Bust
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chief Seattle Blocky Bust
Large stylized bust of Chief Seattle, accompanied by an embellished version of a speech he gave in 1854.
[Edward E, 10/25/2011]
September 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Pistol Sign: Bonnie And Clyde's Muffler, Yakima, Washington
- Dance Steps in the Sidewalk, Seattle, Washington
- Bigfoot and the Buried A-Frame, Kid Valley, Washington
- Eaglemount Rockery: Roadside Mini-Wonderland, Port Townsend, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii