Pungo, Virginia: Metal Dinosaurs and Aviation MuseumReplica dinosaurs cavort, arranged near the pond and fountain at the entrance to the Aviation Museum.
- 1341 Princess Anne Rd, Pungo, VA
- 3.5 miles south of the Pungo stoplight along Hwy 615, at the Virginia Beach Airport. Look for the red and white checkered water tower.
- Daily 9 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Dinosaurs and Aviation Museum
Large 3/4 scale metal dinosaurs T-Rex, raptors, pterodactyl, hatching raptors, triceratops and a apatosaurus. All expertly made and set alongside a pond with a fountain at the entrance to the Aviation Museum in Pungo, a suburb of Virginia Beach.[Ken Ireland, 01/04/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Driftwood Sea Serpent, Sandbridge Beach, VA - 6 mi.
- Circus Elephant Buried There?, Virginia Beach, VA - 7 mi.
- Giant Beach Dude Gorilla, Virginia Beach, VA - 10 mi.
- In the region: World's Largest Replica of World's Largest Lighthouse, East Lake, NC - 53 mi.