Pungo, Virginia: Metal Dinosaurs and Aviation Museum
Replica dinosaurs cavort, arranged near the pond and fountain at the entrance to the Aviation Museum.
- 1341 Princess Anne Rd, Pungo, VA
- 3.5 miles south of the Pungo stoplight along Hwy 615, at the Virginia Beach Airport. Look for the red and white checkered water tower.
- Daily 9 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Dinosaurs and Aviation Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Metal Dinosaurs and Aviation Museum
Large 3/4 scale metal dinosaurs T-Rex, raptors, pterodactyl, hatching raptors, triceratops and a apatosaurus. All expertly made and set alongside a pond with a fountain at the entrance to the Aviation Museum in Pungo, a suburb of Virginia Beach.
[Ken Ireland, 01/04/2012]
May 23, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Sacajawea Apology Plaque, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Light of Truth Universal Shrine - LOTUS, Buckingham, Virginia
- Enema Museum, Lynchburg, Virginia
- Big Dining Chair, Ruckersville, Virginia
- Patrick Swayze "Dirty Dancing" Memorial Rock, Pembroke, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina