Pungo, Virginia: Metal Dinosaurs and Aviation Museum
Replica dinosaurs cavort, arranged near the pond and fountain at the entrance to the Aviation Museum.
- 1341 Princess Anne Rd, Pungo, VA
- 3.5 miles south of the Pungo stoplight along Hwy 615, at the Virginia Beach Airport. Look for the red and white checkered water tower.
- Daily 9 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Dinosaurs and Aviation Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Metal Dinosaurs and Aviation Museum
Large 3/4 scale metal dinosaurs T-Rex, raptors, pterodactyl, hatching raptors, triceratops and a apatosaurus. All expertly made and set alongside a pond with a fountain at the entrance to the Aviation Museum in Pungo, a suburb of Virginia Beach.
[Ken Ireland, 01/04/2012]
June 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- America's First Mental Hospital, Willamsburg, Virginia
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Star Museum, Abingdon, Virginia
- Mini-Graceland, Elvis City, Roanoke, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Cowboy Hat-Shaped Coffee Shop, Whitehouse, Texas