Cookstown, New Jersey: M56 Scorpion Howitzer
An old piece of Army artillery surplus, circa 1956, this 90mm self-propelled howitzer defends the disabled and sequestered vehicles in the USA Towing yard.
Visitor Tips and News About M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Self-propelled 90mm howitzer, the M56 Scorpion was manufactured by Cadillac in 1956. Set up at USA Towing.
July 6, 2015
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Hubcap Pyramid, Mays Landing, New Jersey
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey
- Elaine's Haunted Mansion Restaurant, Cape May, New Jersey
- Sea Captain with Peg Leg and Hook, Wildwood, New Jersey
- Diggerland USA, West Berlin, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- Missile Park, Altus, Oklahoma
- Stone Face Rock with Nonoffensive Name, Pennington Gap, Virginia
- Big Indian: Chief Touch the Clouds, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Wienerlicious Restaurant Top, Mackinaw City, Michigan