Cookstown, New Jersey: M56 Scorpion Howitzer
An old piece of Army artillery surplus, circa 1956, this 90mm self-propelled howitzer defends the disabled and sequestered vehicles in the USA Towing yard.
Visitor Tips and News About M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Self-propelled 90mm howitzer, the M56 Scorpion was manufactured by Cadillac in 1956. Set up at USA Towing.
September 30, 2016
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Muffler Man - Halfwit, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Techno Echo: Shout In The Megaphone, Jersey City, New Jersey
- 9/11 Memorial - Eagle Clutching Mangled I-Beam, Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii