Cookstown, New Jersey: M56 Scorpion Howitzer
An old piece of Army artillery surplus, circa 1956, this 90mm self-propelled howitzer defends the disabled and sequestered vehicles in the USA Towing yard.
Visitor Tips and News About M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Self-propelled 90mm howitzer, the M56 Scorpion was manufactured by Cadillac in 1956. Set up at USA Towing.
March 26, 2017
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Chainsaw Dental Sculpture, Mantua, New Jersey
- Giant Ant, Wall Township, New Jersey
- .44 Magnum Pistol Mailbox, Lopatcong Township, New Jersey
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey
- Outdoor Sculpture "Listen" by Tom Nussbaum, Montclair, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington