Cookstown, New Jersey: M56 Scorpion Howitzer
An old piece of Army artillery surplus, circa 1956, this 90mm self-propelled howitzer defends the disabled and sequestered vehicles in the USA Towing yard.
Visitor Tips and News About M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Self-propelled 90mm howitzer, the M56 Scorpion was manufactured by Cadillac in 1956. Set up at USA Towing.
September 1, 2015
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Morris Plains 9/11 Memorial, Morris Plains, New Jersey
- Uncle Bill's Pancake House Mural, Wildwood, New Jersey
- Steel Dinosaurs, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Muffler Man Cowboy: Big Bob, Norwich, Connecticut
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana