Cookstown, New Jersey: M56 Scorpion Howitzer
An old piece of Army artillery surplus, circa 1956, this 90mm self-propelled howitzer defends the disabled and sequestered vehicles in the USA Towing yard.
Visitor Tips and News About M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
M56 Scorpion Howitzer
Self-propelled 90mm howitzer, the M56 Scorpion was manufactured by Cadillac in 1956. Set up at USA Towing.
January 22, 2017
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Outdoor Sculpture "Listen" by Tom Nussbaum, Montclair, New Jersey
- Silverball Pinball Museum, Asbury Park, New Jersey
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- WW2 Coastal Battery Big Gun, Highlands, New Jersey
- Robot Auto Part Turkey, Hammonton, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Rick James Grave, Buffalo, New York
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana