Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
May 6, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Equality - Prosperity vs. Wretchedness, Seattle, Washington
- Taejonjeong: Korea Sister City Gift, Seattle, Washington
- Yard Art: Mythic Creatures and Naked Humans, Seattle, Washington
- Dancing Blues Brothers on Auto Repair Shop, Lynnwood, Washington
- Walk-Through Space Shuttle, Tukwila, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Clown Circus Liquor Neon Sign, North Hollywood, California
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum, Marshall, Missouri
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Presidents Hall of Fame, Clermont, Florida