Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
October 26, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
- Seattle Underground Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Pistol Sign: Bonnie And Clyde's Muffler, Yakima, Washington
- Dance Steps in the Sidewalk, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri