Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
May 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinosaur Town with Volcano, Granger, Washington
- House That Would Not Move, Seattle, Washington
- Seattle Underground Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Giant Suit of Armor, Leavenworth, Washington
- Bizarro X Tombstone, Walla Walla, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey