Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
August 28, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Tulips, Mt. Vernon, Washington
- Old Truck Billboard, Twisp, Washington
- Prayer Park, Packwood, Washington
- Melody Muffler Sculptures, Walla Walla, Washington
- Twilight Movie Vampire Town, Forks, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio