Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
March 29, 2017
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington
- Seattle Pinball Museum, Seattle, Washington
- Mysterious Mima Mounds, Littlerock, Washington
- Shady Lady Bordello Museum, Centralia, Washington
- Giant Pencil, Centralia, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia