Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
July 28, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- The Reptile Zoo, Monroe, Washington
- Dinosaur Town with Volcanic Toilets, Granger, Washington
- Cunning Coyote, Wenatchee, Washington
- Lincoln Rock, East Wenatchee, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma