Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
July 6, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Ye Olde Curiosity Shop, Seattle, Washington
- Earth's Largest Waterfall, No Water, Coulee City, Washington
- The Duncan Cedar, Kalaloch, Washington
- Naval Undersea Museum, Keyport, Washington
- Secret Statue: Guy with a Shovel, Toutle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- Missile Park, Altus, Oklahoma
- Stone Face Rock with Nonoffensive Name, Pennington Gap, Virginia
- Big Indian: Chief Touch the Clouds, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Hubcap Pyramid, Mays Landing, New Jersey