Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
January 21, 2017
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Mysterious Mima Mounds, Littlerock, Washington
- Shady Lady Bordello Museum, Centralia, Washington
- Giant Pencil, Centralia, Washington
- Statue Of Liberty Plaza, Seattle, Washington
- Lightning Cage: Spark Museum of Electrical Invention, Bellingham, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Rick James Grave, Buffalo, New York
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana