Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
October 10, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Guppo the Clown Statue, Wenatchee, Washington
- Where Exercise Bikes Go to Die, Vashon, Washington
- Earth's Largest Waterfall, No Water, Coulee City, Washington
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota