Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
December 2, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Lightning Cage: Spark Museum of Electrical Invention, Bellingham, Washington
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Gravity Hill, Prosser, Washington
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
- Seattle Underground Tour, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee