Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
February 6, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Fat Smitty's, Port Townsend, Washington
- World's Largest Western Red Cedar Tree, Kalaloch, Washington
- Where Kurt Cobain Lived in a Refrigerator Box, Aberdeen, Washington
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
- Chiropractic Bigfoot, Olympia, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona