Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
February 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Mysterious Mima Mounds, Littlerock, Washington
- Shady Lady Bordello Museum, Centralia, Washington
- Giant Pencil, Centralia, Washington
- Statue Of Liberty Plaza, Seattle, Washington
- Lightning Cage: Spark Museum of Electrical Invention, Bellingham, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California