Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
May 25, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Where Exercise Bikes Go to Die, Vashon, Washington
- Beach Junk Tower and Museum, Forks, Washington
- Curtis Sheep Slaughter, Okanogan, Washington
- Satsop Abandoned Nuclear Plant, Elma, Washington
- Kurt Cobain Tributes - Concrete Guitar, Aberdeen, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York