Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
June 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Garbage Eating Goat, Spokane, Washington
- The Norwester Museum, La Connor, Washington
- Vacuum Cleaner Creatures, Seattle, Washington
- Twin Sisters Rock, Touche, Washington
- Ginkgo Gem Shop Dinosaurs, Vantage, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California