Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
September 4, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
- Indian Chief Hoists Fish Over Head, Chelan, Washington
- Sound Garden, Seattle, Washington
- Ginkgo Gem Shop Dinosaurs, Vantage, Washington
- Ape Cave Lava Tube, Cougar, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Monster of Unfathomable Pedigree, Bath, Maine
- Lobstermobile, Bath, Maine
- Gambrinus, King of Beer, Columbus, Ohio
- Extraterrestrial Highway Sign, Crystal Springs, Nevada
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts