Port Angeles, Washington: Carved Tree Faces
A driftwood tree has an artistic arrangement of found object faces embedded in it. For the amusement of ferry commuters.
Visitor Tips and News About Carved Tree Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carved Tree Faces
On Railroad Ave near the ferry terminal - fifteen foot tall driftwood tree with individual carvings and masks embedded. Worth a walking stop if in town.
September 28, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Pistol Sign: Bonnie And Clyde's Muffler, Yakima, Washington
- Dance Steps in the Sidewalk, Seattle, Washington
- Bigfoot and the Buried A-Frame, Kid Valley, Washington
- Eaglemount Rockery: Roadside Mini-Wonderland, Port Townsend, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii