Ponca City, Oklahoma: Marland Mansion - Oil Museum, Sculptor Museum
The opulent prairie estate of oil baron E. W. Marland contains a museum about the regional oil boom and his company. A museum sculptor Bryant Baker's work includes a gallery of his Presidents sculpture models, and details on his giant pioneer woman sculpture south of the mansion.
Marland Estate Mansion
- 901 Monument Rd, Ponca City, OK
- Northeast side of town, east of US Hwy 77. From the Pioneer Woman Monument, take Monument Rd northeast for a half mile, mansion on right.
- Daily 10-5, Su 1-5. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Marland Mansion - Oil Museum, Sculptor Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marland Mansion - Oil Museum, Sculptor Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Oil baron E. W. Marland's 43,581 square ft. palace on the prairie built in 1925. A National historic landmark.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 31, 2014
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Great Fire, Big Explosion, Jesse James Bar Fight, Ardmore, Oklahoma
- Belle Starr Gravesite, Lake Eufaula, Oklahoma
- Statue - America's First Boy Scout Troop, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
- Lonely Gorilla in Modern-Day Ghost Town, Picher, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips