Batavia, New York: Giant Knight Of Armor
A medieval knight, over 15 ft. tall, is the mascot of Armor Building Supply.
Armor Building Supply
- 653 Ellicott St., Batavia, NY
- Armor Building Supply, Ellicott Plaza, southeast of town, north of Cedar St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Knight Of Armor
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still guarding the business, and he looks great! The parking lot makes it easy to stop and snap a picture of him. [Donna, 09/28/2014]
Giant Knight Of Armor
Giant knight at a steel roofing place. Located at 653 Ellicott St. in front of Armor Building Supply.
August 30, 2015
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Museum of Glass, Corning, New York
- Big Bull, Manorville, New York
- Real Amityville Horror House, Amityville, New York
- Abandoned Nuclear Power Plant, Shoreham, New York
- Abandoned Psychiatric Complex, Kings Park, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota