Batavia, New York: Giant Knight Of Armor
A medieval knight, over 15 ft. tall, is the mascot of Armor Building Supply.
Armor Building Supply
- 653 Ellicott St., Batavia, NY
- Armor Building Supply, Ellicott Plaza, southeast of town, north of Cedar St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Knight Of Armor
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still guarding the business, and he looks great! The parking lot makes it easy to stop and snap a picture of him. [Donna, 09/28/2014]
Giant Knight Of Armor
Giant knight at a steel roofing place. Located at 653 Ellicott St. in front of Armor Building Supply.
January 19, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Virgin Mary Atop a Large Boulder, Eastport, New York
- Rotting Remains of U.S.S. Ticonderoga, Whitehall, New York
- Bigfoot Sculpture, Sasquatch Sightings Area, Whitehall, New York
- Bigfoot Sightings and Signs, Whitehall, New York
- Tri-States Monument, Port Jervis, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee