Batavia, New York: Giant Knight Of Armor
A medieval knight, over 15 ft. tall, is the mascot of Armor Building Supply.
Armor Building Supply
- 653 Ellicott St., Batavia, NY
- Armor Building Supply, Ellicott Plaza, southeast of town, north of Cedar St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Knight Of Armor
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still guarding the business, and he looks great! The parking lot makes it easy to stop and snap a picture of him. [Donna, 09/28/2014]
Giant Knight Of Armor
Giant knight at a steel roofing place. Located at 653 Ellicott St. in front of Armor Building Supply.
October 24, 2016
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York
- Rod Serling "Walking Distance" Plaque, Binghamton, New York
- Star Trek Original Series Set Tour, Ticonderoga, New York
- Orbital Connector, New York, New York
- Museum of Sex, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri