Batavia, New York: Giant Knight Of Armor
A medieval knight, over 15 ft. tall, is the mascot of Armor Building Supply.
Armor Building Supply
- 653 Ellicott St., Batavia, NY
- Armor Building Supply, Ellicott Plaza, southeast of town, north of Cedar St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Knight Of Armor
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still guarding the business, and he looks great! The parking lot makes it easy to stop and snap a picture of him. [Donna, 09/28/2014]
Giant Knight Of Armor
Giant knight at a steel roofing place. Located at 653 Ellicott St. in front of Armor Building Supply.
March 26, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue: Malcolm X Assassinated Here, New York, New York
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the U.S., Lake George, New York
- Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington