Batavia, New York: Giant Knight Of Armor
A medieval knight, over 15 ft. tall, is the mascot of Armor Building Supply.
Armor Building Supply
- 653 Ellicott St., Batavia, NY
- Armor Building Supply, Ellicott Plaza, southeast of town, north of Cedar St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Knight Of Armor
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still guarding the business, and he looks great! The parking lot makes it easy to stop and snap a picture of him. [Donna, 09/28/2014]
Giant Knight Of Armor
Giant knight at a steel roofing place. Located at 653 Ellicott St. in front of Armor Building Supply.
December 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Seneca Oil Spring, Cuba, New York
- Giant Head of MLK, Buffalo, New York
- Bare Knuckle Boxing Hall of Fame, Belfast, New York
- Rip's Retreat, Haines Falls, New York
- Liftoff Spot for Spirit of St. Louis, East Garden City, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma