East Glacier Park, Montana: Blackfoot Indians Made of Scrap
Two Blackfoot Indians made of junk mark the entrance to the Blackfeet Nation.
Visitor Tips and News About Blackfoot Indians Made of Scrap
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Blackfoot Nation Scrap Metal Warriors
A very unique and interesting display denoting the entrance to the Blackfoot Nation. The two warriors are a great work of figurative art put together with miscellaneous scrap.
[Gerald D Massey, 07/08/2012]
July 5, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Historic Dumas Brothel Museum, Butte, Montana
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Old Snowdrift, Last Wolf in Montana, Stanford, Montana
- Grumpy Wood-Carved Cowboys, Choteau, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota