East Glacier Park, Montana: Blackfoot Indians Made of Scrap
Two Blackfoot Indians made of junk mark the entrance to the Blackfeet Nation.
Visitor Tips and News About Blackfoot Indians Made of Scrap
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Blackfoot Nation Scrap Metal Warriors
A very unique and interesting display denoting the entrance to the Blackfoot Nation. The two warriors are a great work of figurative art put together with miscellaneous scrap.
[Gerald D Massey, 07/08/2012]
May 22, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Old Snowdrift, Last Wolf in Montana, Stanford, Montana
- Grumpy Wood-Carved Cowboys, Choteau, Montana
- Oxygen Tank Wind Chime, Pendroy, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina