Baraboo, Wisconsin: Big Moose Statue and Bear Carvings
A friendly-looking moose with blue eyes stands in front of a rustic furniture store.
Papa Bear's Northwoods Store
- S3947B US Hwy 12, Baraboo, WI
- Papa Bear's Northwoods Store. On the west side of County Hwy BD, a half-mile south of US Hwy 12 exit 215.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Big Moose Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Big Moose Statue and Bear Carvings
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Don't forget to check out all the wood carvings at the Papa Bears Furniture store. [Pam Murack, 10/08/2014]
Big Moose and Bear Statues
This big moose statue was interesting to see, as it is huge! There are a few other carved statues -- up by the store entrance, as well as out by the street. Some wear clothes and some are more natural. In front of Papa Bear's Northwoods Store.
[Nicole Lanning, 07/30/2012]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 18, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Forevertron - Open!, North Freedom, Wisconsin
- Roasted Chicken on Plate, Elk Creek, Wisconsin
- Snowblower Man, Brillion, Wisconsin
- Wildlife Museum, Phillips, Wisconsin
- Recycled Swan Sculpture, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips