Ozone Park, New York: Greaser on a ClockA 1950s rebel with slicked-back hair and a leather jacket stands atop a wall-mounted clock, leaning against a building. Possibly hand-carved from wood.
- 10814 Cross Bay Blvd, Ozone Park, NY
- On the west side of Cross Bay Blvd, opposite its intersection with 109th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Greaser on a Clock
There is a non-working clock with a statue of a rockabilly greaser on top of it, outside of an attorneys' office.[Melissa, 08/06/2012]
Some say that the statue is supposed to depict James Dean, others claim Jack Kerouac (who's rumored to have written "On The Road" while living nearby). Whoever he is, he's off the road and chained to the building.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Time Capsules from the 1939 and 1964 World's Fairs, Queens, NY - 5 mi.
- World's Fair - The Unisphere, Queens, NY - 5 mi.
- 1964-65 New York World's Fair Attractions, Queens, NY - 5 mi.
- JFK Memorial Tree, Brooklyn, NY - 8 mi.