Huntington, West Virginia: Pink And Green Giraffe
A tall giraffe statue painted pink and green seems to be associated with a car sales lot next to it.
Visitor Tips and News About Pink And Green Giraffe
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pink And Green Giraffe
It's a pink and green giraffe on US Highway 60.
[Amy Drake, 09/05/2012]
May 29, 2016
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Bridge Walk: 88 Stories High, Fayetteville, West Virginia
- Grave of Stonewall Jackson's Mom, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Longest Single Arch Steel Span Bridge, Fayetteville, West Virginia
- Rotating Root Beer Mug, Huntington, West Virginia
- First Summer Presidential White House, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Bull At Taco Mama, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Castle Gate Mine Disaster Memorial, Scofield, Utah
- Mr. Dynamite: James Brown Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio