Kokomo, Indiana: World's Largest Preserved Steer
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Preserved Steer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited with my husband and four kiddies on August 30th... you have to see this one in person to really appreciate it. Old Ben is HUGE!
[Heather Gard, 09/11/2008]
July 7, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Bowling Pin, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Possible Largest Collection of Cookie Jars, Metamora, Indiana
- Red Crown Mini-Museum, Lafayette, Indiana
- Pigeon Roost Massacre, Underwood, Indiana
- Hall Of Heroes Museum, Elkhart, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Twelve Pound Hamburgers, Memphis, Tennessee
- America's Largest Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee
- Gold Dispensing ATM, New York, New York
- War Eagle Cavern, Rogers, Arkansas
- Nightmare Rock, Lone Pine, California