Kokomo, Indiana: World's Largest Preserved Steer
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Preserved Steer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited with my husband and four kiddies on August 30th... you have to see this one in person to really appreciate it. Old Ben is HUGE!
[Heather Gard, 09/11/2008]
May 29, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Cursed Pyramid Ruins, Needmore, Indiana
- Graves of America's First Train Robbers, Seymour, Indiana
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Mayberry Cafe, Danville, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas