Kokomo, Indiana: World's Largest Preserved Steer
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Preserved Steer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited with my husband and four kiddies on August 30th... you have to see this one in person to really appreciate it. Old Ben is HUGE!
[Heather Gard, 09/11/2008]
August 31, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Bendix Woods - STUDEBAKER Trees, South Bend, Indiana
- Muffler Man - Indian, Toto, Indiana
- Gravity Hill, Mooresville, Indiana
- Double Decker Bus Inside Restaurant, Richmond, Indiana
- Miami County Museum Oddities, Peru, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey