Kokomo, Indiana: World's Largest Preserved Steer
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Preserved Steer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited with my husband and four kiddies on August 30th... you have to see this one in person to really appreciate it. Old Ben is HUGE!
[Heather Gard, 09/11/2008]
October 6, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Pink Cadillac Lady, Clarksville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- Birdhouse Paradise of Bill Larkin, Loogootee, Indiana
- Rotary Jail That Still Rotates, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Field of Dreams, Dyersville, Iowa
- Poppy Plane Crash Memorial, Bloomington, Illinois
- Prairie Dog Village, Devils Tower, Wyoming
- Berwyn Route 66 Museum, Berwyn, Illinois
- Ever-Changing Rock Sculptures, Mutual, Ohio