Kokomo, Indiana: World's Largest Preserved Steer
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Preserved Steer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited with my husband and four kiddies on August 30th... you have to see this one in person to really appreciate it. Old Ben is HUGE!
[Heather Gard, 09/11/2008]
November 30, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Duckpin Bowling, Indianapolis, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee