Snyder, Texas: 1935 Triangle-Shaped Gas Station
A triangle-shape 1935 Sinclair gas station, restored to its full architectural quirkiness in 2012. Photos only; no gas.
- 701 Coliseum Drive, Snyder, TX
- On the north side of US Hwy 180/Coliseum Drive at its triangular intersection with 25th St. and Ave. G. About a mile east of Snyder's downtown courthouse square.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
1935 Triangle-Shaped Gas Station
Visitor Tips and News About 1935 Triangle-Shaped Gas Station
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On way to Lubbock is this must-see gem. Worth the heat, drive and be sure to walk around twice. So many little nuances. [James The Route Pro, 08/04/2013]
1935 Restored Sinclair Station
Triangle Sinclair is a 1935 gas station in Snyder. It was built on its own triangle-shape city block and the unique building is also a triangle. Fully restored by Lynn Fuller and Franklin Bryant in 2012. The gas station is not open, but it is used for special events and the public can pull in at any time for pics, etc.
[Lynn Fuller, 12/27/2012]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
February 27, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Chisholm Trail Outdoor Museum, Cleburne, Texas
- Fiberglass Horse on Oil Derrick, Kingsville, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Purple People Eater, Breckenridge, Texas
- Jacksonville Concrete Tomatoes, Jacksonville, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Statue of Liberty, McRae, Georgia
- Miss Electra, Birmingham, Alabama
- Tinglewood Trail: Trees with Faces, Montevallo, Alabama
- White Shriner Statue, Sarasota, Florida
- World's Largest Bowling Pin, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips