Muscatine, Iowa: Phantasuite Hotel - Theme Rooms
Indulge your fantasies -- not necessarily vacation fantasies -- in the Pharoah's Tomb or Arabian Nights Suite. 15-themed suites.
- 2402 Park Ave., Muscatine, IA
- Northwest edge of the city. On Hwy 38/Park Ave. at the corner of Ford Ave., two blocks south of US Hwy 61.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Phantasuite Hotel - Theme Rooms
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The suites still exist and are being updated. The hotel was sold in late 2005 and is in the process of being fixed up.
[Larry Border, 05/15/2006]
The Canterbury FantaSuites Inn in Muscatine, IA, has been bought by Econolodge. Not to fear, however -- nothing has changed. The wife and I raised the dead (so to speak) in the Pharoah's Tomb Suite this past weekend. We checked out some of the other suites as well, with the most bizarre feature being the "water-sofa" in the Arabian Nights Suite. If you don't wish to shell out the $200 for an evening of low-brow luxury, they give tours of the suites at 3 pm each day.
[Dr. Todd Wyatt, 02/25/1997]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 21, 2014
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Indoor Rocking Chair, West Amana, Iowa
- World's Largest Wooden Nickel, Iowa City, Iowa
- Swedesburg Museum and Straw Goat, Swedesburg, Iowa
- Spritzing Elephants and Crocodile, Marshalltown, Iowa
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Western Mining Museum, Helper, Utah
- Elvis Shrine Inside Trophy Business Showroom, Hartford, Connecticut
- Giant Pepsi Can, Worthing, South Dakota
- Aztec Crash Site, Aztec, New Mexico
- Dolphin Tree Carving, Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
Latest Visitor Tips