Saginaw, Michigan: Castle Museum: Postal Inspector Peep Holes
The museum of the Historical Society of Saginaw County is in an old post office that looks like a French castle.
- 500 Federal Ave., Saginaw, MI
- Downtown. From I-675 take exits 2 (westbound) or 2B (eastbound). Drive to N. Warren Ave. (just west of 2nd Ave.) and turn south. Drive four blocks. When you cross Federal Ave. you'll see the Castle on the right. Drive past it to the parking lot behind it, on the right side of Warren Ave.
- T-Sa 10-4:30, Su 1-4:30 (Call to verify)
- Adults $1.
Castle Museum: Postal Inspector Peep Holes
Visitor Tips and News About Castle Museum: Postal Inspector Peep Holes
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In downtown Saginaw there's a museum that used to be a post office. It houses the Historical Society of Saginaw County, and the building looks like a French castle. It has weird things, like peep holes for the postal inspector to watch the workers sort the mail. Pretty nice for a local history museum. [Jeff C, 02/04/2013]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 28, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Chicken Statue, Byron Center, Michigan
- Abortion Memorial, Newaygo, Michigan
- Chi-Town Union Station, Commerce Twp, Michigan
- Bowling Ball Tree, Hulbert, Michigan
- Ford Rouge Factory Tour, Dearborn, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Vicksburg National Military Park, Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Historic Oakville Jail and Guesthouse, Oakville, Texas
- Dancing Blues Brothers, Joliet, Illinois
- Tom's Cypress, Waldo, Florida
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Sarasota, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips