Woodward, Oklahoma: Stegosaurus Creationist Statue
Stegosaurus statue with child riding on its back -- some say it depicts boy Jesus. A sign advises "A Dinosaur like this roamed the Earth 5,000 years ago," not the late Jurassic, 150 millions years earlier.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Stegosaurus Creationist Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Stegosaurus Creationist Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The baby stegosaurus has since been removed. [Caitlin, 08/01/2015]
Stegosaurus Creationist Sculpture
Statuary proof that stegosaurs roamed the Earth 5,000 years ago with humans. Sadly, the adult stegosaurus (probably ridden by humans, too) didn't make it onto Noah's Ark, but the baby one might have, according to the informative signs. Tourists are encouraged to ride the baby stegosaurus statue. There is also a giant Ten Commandments. Next door to a Christian bookstore, at the corner of 11th street and Oklahoma Avenue. [Tess, 09/15/2013]
August 4, 2015
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Stegosaurus Creationist Statue, Woodward, Oklahoma
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Land Run Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 45th Infantry Division Museum - Hitler's Mirror, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas