Rochester, Minnesota: Ear of Corn Water Tower
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Ear of Corn Water Tower
Visitor Tips and News About Ear of Corn Water Tower
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ear of corn water tower at Seneca Foods in Rochester.
[Jack Steck, 03/31/2010]
Corn Water Tower
On a recent trip to Minnesota, we couldn't pass up an opportunity to see this gem! First of all, you can't miss it when you drive through Rochester. It "towers" over everything else in the area.
However, here is potentially bad news that we found out while we were there. We stopped at a coffee shop near the tower, and the lady working in the shop said that due to the fact that so many kids were trying to climb the water tower at night, the city was planning on either painting it or removing it completely. Whether this is true or not, we don't know, but we just wanted to pass on the information.
[Woody Sinkko, 09/02/2008]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 25, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Bunyan's Adirondack Chair, But No Tin Man, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Stick Your Head in the Lion Mouth, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Wild Thing Hay Bales, Brainerd, Minnesota
- The Hairy Mosquito, Milaca, Minnesota
- Brick Head, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips