Franklin, Texas: Franklin Drive Thru Safari
Visitors drive around a rural property to marvel at the captive wildlife. At the petting zoo, kids might be able to feed a baby kangaroo in a diaper.
- 4324 Hwy 79 W, Franklin, TX
- US Hwy 79, 4.4 mi. SW of town.
- Daily 9-7. (Call to verify)
- $8 per person
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Franklin Drive Thru Safari
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Franklin Drive Thru Safari
Pay the extra 7 dollars to cuddle the baby animals! It's amazing! Also buy two buckets of food! [Laurel, 06/25/2015]
Franklin Drive Thru Safari - Baby Kangaroo in a Diaper
Most of the drive down Hwy 79 is farmland and small towns. Randomly situated between these is the Franklin Drive Thru Safari, with an assortment of fuzzy creatures to entertain you. [Jess Foster, 01/05/2014]
March 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Bat Tornado at Dusk, Fredericksburg, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Eiffel Tower With Big Cowboy Hat, Paris, Texas
- American Freedom Museum, Bullard, Texas
- Paisano Pete, Fort Stockton, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky