Franklin, Texas: Franklin Drive Thru Safari
Visitors drive around a rural property to marvel at the captive wildlife. At the petting zoo, kids might be able to feed a baby kangaroo in a diaper.
- 4324 Hwy 79 W, Franklin, TX
- US Hwy 79, 4.4 mi. SW of town.
- Daily 9-7. (Call to verify)
- $8 per person
Franklin Drive Thru Safari - Baby Kangaroo in a Diaper
Visitor Tips and News About Franklin Drive Thru Safari
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Most of the drive down Hwy 79 is farmland and small towns. Randomly situated between these is the Franklin Drive Thru Safari, with an assortment of fuzzy creatures to entertain you. [Jess Foster, 01/05/2014]
May 23, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Sitagu Buddhist Temple, Austin, Texas
- Prada Marfa, Valentine, Texas
- Bikes on the Barn, Karnack, Texas
- Daisey Bradford No. 3, Overton, Texas
- Joe Roughneck Monument, Henderson, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina