Spring Green, Wisconsin: Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Peck's Farm Market entertains produce shoppers with its giant jack-o-lantern, ear of corn, watermelon, and seasonal corn field maze.
- 6445 US Highway 14, Spring Green, WI
- Peck's Farm Market East is on US Hwy 14 at Peck Rd east of Spring Green. There is another Peck's west of town.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pecks Farm Market - Giant Fruits
Peck's is still up and running and looking good. They have the giant pumpkin and all the other giant fruits. [David, 11/03/2014]
Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Peck's Farm Market has a giant cement jack-o-lantern that you can walk through and a petting zoo. The jack-o-lantern is decorated like a haunted house for Halloween.
[KD Derr, 08/03/2001]
May 23, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Colsac III the Free Ferry, Merrimac, Wisconsin
- Pinkie the Elephant, DeForest, Wisconsin
- Home of the Hamburger, Seymour, Wisconsin
- Daniel Boone and Steers, Westfield, Wisconsin
- Roadside Grave of State Rights, a Horse, Portage, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina