Spring Green, Wisconsin: Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Peck's Farm Market entertains produce shoppers with its giant jack-o-lantern, ear of corn, watermelon, and seasonal corn field maze.
- 6445 US Highway 14, Spring Green, WI
- Peck's Farm Market East is on US Hwy 14 at Peck Rd east of Spring Green. There is another Peck's west of town.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Pecks Farm Market - Giant Fruits
Visitor Tips and News About Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Peck's is still up and running and looking good. They have the giant pumpkin and all the other giant fruits. [David, 11/03/2014]
Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Peck's Farm Market has a giant cement jack-o-lantern that you can walk through and a petting zoo. The jack-o-lantern is decorated like a haunted house for Halloween.
[KD Derr, 08/03/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Forevertron - Open!, North Freedom, Wisconsin
- Roasted Chicken on Plate, Elk Creek, Wisconsin
- Snowblower Man, Brillion, Wisconsin
- Wildlife Museum, Phillips, Wisconsin
- Recycled Swan Sculpture, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips