Spring Green, Wisconsin: Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Peck's Farm Market entertains produce shoppers with its giant jack-o-lantern, ear of corn, watermelon, and seasonal corn field maze.
- 6445 US Highway 14, Spring Green, WI
- Peck's Farm Market East is on US Hwy 14 at Peck Rd east of Spring Green. There is another Peck's west of town.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pecks Farm Market - Giant Fruits
Peck's is still up and running and looking good. They have the giant pumpkin and all the other giant fruits. [David, 11/03/2014]
Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Peck's Farm Market has a giant cement jack-o-lantern that you can walk through and a petting zoo. The jack-o-lantern is decorated like a haunted house for Halloween.
[KD Derr, 08/03/2001]
December 10, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Harley-Davidson Museum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma