Spring Green, Wisconsin: Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Peck's Farm Market entertains produce shoppers with its giant jack-o-lantern, ear of corn, watermelon, and seasonal corn field maze.
- 6445 US Highway 14, Spring Green, WI
- Peck's Farm Market East is on US Hwy 14 at Peck Rd east of Spring Green. There is another Peck's west of town.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Pecks Farm Market - Giant Fruits
Visitor Tips and News About Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Peck's is still up and running and looking good. They have the giant pumpkin and all the other giant fruits. [David, 11/03/2014]
Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Peck's Farm Market has a giant cement jack-o-lantern that you can walk through and a petting zoo. The jack-o-lantern is decorated like a haunted house for Halloween.
[KD Derr, 08/03/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Joan of Arc's Stone, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fillmore the Hippie from Cars, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
- Forevertron - Open!, North Freedom, Wisconsin
- Roasted Chicken on Plate, Elk Creek, Wisconsin
- Snowblower Man, Brillion, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips