Spring Green, Wisconsin: Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Peck's Farm Market entertains produce shoppers with its giant jack-o-lantern, ear of corn, watermelon, and seasonal corn field maze.
- 6445 US Highway 14, Spring Green, WI
- Peck's Farm Market East is on US Hwy 14 at Peck Rd east of Spring Green. There is another Peck's west of town.
Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Visitor Tips and News About Walk-Thru Pumpkin, Giant Corn and Fruit
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Peck's Farm Market has a giant cement jack-o-lantern that you can walk through and a petting zoo. The jack-o-lantern is decorated like a haunted house for Halloween.
[KD Derr, 08/03/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Towboat L. Wade Childress, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
- Carved Sturgeon Photo Opportunity, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
- Mary Nohl's Concrete Art, Fox Point, Wisconsin
- Margaret Thatcher Jelly Belly Portrait, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Pirates Hideaway, Eagle River, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips