Whitehall, New York: Bigfoot Sightings and Signs
Mid-1970s encounters by a golf course owner and then two boys were just part of the continuum of the region's hairy biped sightings. The country club sign features Bigfoot on a green, and it's supposedly against the law to shoot Bigfoot in Whitehall.
Skene Valley Country Club
- 129 County Road 9a, Whitehall, NY
- From US Hwy 4, about 1/2 mile to the Skene Valley Country Club, where you are likely to see Bigfoot on the golf course sign.
Visitor Tips and News About Bigfoot Sightings and Signs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bigfoot Sightings and Signs
The actual country club looks more like a bar rather than a typical country club. [Joannah Soderborg, 01/08/2017]
April 30, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York
- Wall Street Bull - Good Luck Burnishing, New York, New York
- Daily News Earth Globe, New York, New York
- Inventor of Buffalo Wings, Buffalo, New York
- Frank Lloyd Wright Gas Station in a Museum, Buffalo, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lincoln Stump Chainsaw Bust, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Windmill with Winged Pigs and Guitars, Annapolis, Maryland
- High Trestle Trail Bridge, Madrid, Iowa
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Half-n-Half Post Office Photo Op, Texarkana, Arkansas