Whitehall, New York: Bigfoot Sightings and Signs
Mid-1970s encounters by a golf course owner and then two boys were just part of the continuum of the region's hairy biped sightings. The country club sign features Bigfoot on a green, and it's supposedly against the law to shoot Bigfoot in Whitehall.
Skene Valley Country Club
- 129 County Road 9a, Whitehall, NY
- From US Hwy 4, about 1/2 mile to the Skene Valley Country Club, where you are likely to see Bigfoot on the golf course sign.
Visitor Tips and News About Bigfoot Sightings and Signs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bigfoot Sightings and Signs
The actual country club looks more like a bar rather than a typical country club. [Joannah Soderborg, 01/08/2017]
March 24, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue: Malcolm X Assassinated Here, New York, New York
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the U.S., Lake George, New York
- Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington