Whitehall, New York: Bigfoot Sightings and Signs
Mid-1970s encounters by a golf course owner and then two boys were just part of the continuum of the region's hairy biped sightings. The country club sign features Bigfoot on a green, and it's supposedly against the law to shoot Bigfoot in Whitehall.
Skene Valley Country Club
- 129 County Road 9a, Whitehall, NY
- From US Hwy 4, about 1/2 mile to the Skene Valley Country Club, where you are likely to see Bigfoot on the golf course sign.
Visitor Tips and News About Bigfoot Sightings and Signs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bigfoot Sightings and Signs
The actual country club looks more like a bar rather than a typical country club. [Joannah Soderborg, 01/08/2017]
January 16, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Virgin Mary Atop a Large Boulder, Eastport, New York
- Rotting Remains of U.S.S. Ticonderoga, Whitehall, New York
- Bigfoot Sculpture, Sasquatch Sightings Area, Whitehall, New York
- Bigfoot Sightings and Signs, Whitehall, New York
- Tri-States Monument, Port Jervis, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee