Cotton Hill, West Virginia: Indian Head Rock
The highway curves around a natural rock formation resembling the profile of a man's face, dubbed Indian Head Rock. More convincing heading north vs. south.
- Rt. 16, Cotton Hill, WV
- Rt. 16 north of Cotton Hill 1.6 mi. on right/east at concrete bridge. Drive-by only.
Visitor Tips and News About Indian Head Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Indian Head Rock
Rock shaped like the head of an Indian. About a mile south of Chimney Corner on Rt. 16 located above a small concrete bridge before you get to the Charles C Rogers bridge. [teamReames, 10/22/2014]
April 23, 2017
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Weeping Woman Grave, Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Archive of the Afterlife, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Prabhupada's Palace of Gold, New Vrindaban, West Virginia
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- Pink And Green Giraffe, Huntington, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Mummified Human Arm, Norwich, Connecticut
- Big Soup Can, Eastland, Texas
- Mural: John Lennon, Al Capone, Marilyn Monroe, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Wreckage Of The USS Inaugural, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: White Sands: Alien Dunescape, Alamogordo, New Mexico