Hill AFB, Utah: Hill Aerospace Museum
The collection includes over sixty military aircraft and missiles -- and oil paintings of same.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Nuclear Nudes Descend High Alert Staircase
Visitor Tips and News About Hill Aerospace Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A missile defense contractor has presented a large painting of missile history to Hill Aerospace Museum, Hill Air Force Base, Utah. The 7-by-14 foot mural was painted by TRW employee and accomplished missile-painting artist Phillip J.... [06/07/1998] Complete News Story
Air Force Museum to Receive ICBM Missile Art
The finishing touches are now being dabbed onto a full-scale, 7x14' oil painting of an ICBM missile, which will be delivered to the Hill Air Force Base Museum in Utah in early 1998. The ICBM oil will be the Museum's largest painting.
... [11/08/1997] Complete News Story
July 4, 2015
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Wood Art, Fillmore, Utah
- First Utah Territorial Statehouse, Fillmore, Utah
- Spaceship Mormons, One is an Alien, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Lightning McQueen and Scooby Doo Van, Thompson, Utah
- World's Largest Blender, Orem, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- High Bridge, New York, New York
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee