Hill AFB, Utah: Hill Aerospace Museum
The collection includes over sixty military aircraft and missiles -- and oil paintings of same.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Nuclear Nudes Descend High Alert Staircase
Visitor Tips and News About Hill Aerospace Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A missile defense contractor has presented a large painting of missile history to Hill Aerospace Museum, Hill Air Force Base, Utah. The 7-by-14 foot mural was painted by TRW employee and accomplished missile-painting artist Phillip J.... [06/07/1998] Complete News Story
Air Force Museum to Receive ICBM Missile Art
The finishing touches are now being dabbed onto a full-scale, 7x14' oil painting of an ICBM missile, which will be delivered to the Hill Air Force Base Museum in Utah in early 1998. The ICBM oil will be the Museum's largest painting.
... [11/08/1997] Complete News Story
February 7, 2016
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- Cold Water Geyser, Green River, Utah
- Lin Ottinger's Moab Rock Shop, Moab, Utah
- Muffler Mr. Spock, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Virgin Mary in a Stump, Salt Lake City, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- RV Baby Carriage, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona