Davie, Florida: Flamingo Gardens
Florida critters, with the expected emphasis on pink birds. Tropical Plant House, Free-Flight Aviary, and a minimal irrigation exhibit called the Xeriscape Garden.
- 3750 S. Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL
- I-95 exit I-595 West to Flamingo Road (Exit #1B), South 2 miles, north of Griffin Rd.
- Daily 9:30-5, closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Flamingo Gardens
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
$17 per adult to get in, even though it's late in the day. Plus $4 each for the narrated tram ride. Not worth it.
Attraction beefs-up animal security
Flamingo Gardens in Davie, FL, is doubling the fencing around parts of its otter and alligator displays. This follows an incident in which a parent let her 18-month-old daughter get too close to an otter that bit her.
... [04/04/1999] Complete News Story
May 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Can of 7-UP, Jacksonville, Florida
- Lake Placid Tower, Lake Placid, Florida
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- United States Astronaut Hall of Fame, Cape Canaveral, Florida
- International Independent Showmen's Museum, Riverview, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Bull At Taco Mama, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Castle Gate Mine Disaster Memorial, Scofield, Utah
- Mr. Dynamite: James Brown Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio