Davie, Florida: Flamingo Gardens
Florida critters, with the expected emphasis on pink birds. Tropical Plant House, Free-Flight Aviary, and a minimal irrigation exhibit called the Xeriscape Garden.
- 3750 S. Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL
- I-95 exit I-595 West to Flamingo Road (Exit #1B), South 2 miles, north of Griffin Rd.
- Daily 9:30-5, closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Flamingo Gardens
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
$17 per adult to get in, even though it's late in the day. Plus $4 each for the narrated tram ride. Not worth it.
Attraction beefs-up animal security
Flamingo Gardens in Davie, FL, is doubling the fencing around parts of its otter and alligator displays. This follows an incident in which a parent let her 18-month-old daughter get too close to an otter that bit her.
... [04/04/1999] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Free Water Ski Shows, Oldsmar, Florida
- The Gloria Swanson Parking Area, New Port Richey, Florida
- Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
- Panther Ridge Conservation Center, Wellington, Florida
- Weeki Wachee - City of Mermaids, Weeki Wachee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mobile On The Half Shell, Mobile, Alabama
- Reservoir Dogs Diner Coffee Shop, Los Angeles, California
- Tow Truck Up A Pole, Gallup, New Mexico
- World's Largest Virgin Mary Mosaic, San Antonio, Texas
- Large Metal Glasses, Taos, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips