Davie, Florida: Flamingo Gardens
Florida critters, with the expected emphasis on pink birds. Tropical Plant House, Free-Flight Aviary, and a minimal irrigation exhibit called the Xeriscape Garden.
- 3750 S. Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL
- I-95 exit I-595 West to Flamingo Road (Exit #1B), South 2 miles, north of Griffin Rd.
- Daily 9:30-5, closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Flamingo Gardens
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
$17 per adult to get in, even though it's late in the day. Plus $4 each for the narrated tram ride. Not worth it.
Attraction beefs-up animal security
Flamingo Gardens in Davie, FL, is doubling the fencing around parts of its otter and alligator displays. This follows an incident in which a parent let her 18-month-old daughter get too close to an otter that bit her.
... [04/04/1999] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 31, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Wolf's Museum of Mystery, St. Augustine, Florida
- Serial Killer's Motel Room, Port Orange, Florida
- Biker Bar with Serial Killer Customer, Port Orange, Florida
- Giant Naked Torso, Miami, Florida
- Mothers of the World Monument, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Yellow Submarine, Hobart, Washington
- Dinosaur Ridge, Morrison, Colorado
- Detroit Chimera Graffiti Mural, Detroit, Michigan
- Lizard Butte, Marsing, Idaho
- Building Shaped Like a Camera, Westminster, California
Latest Visitor Tips