Geary, Oklahoma: 1893 Town Hoosegow
Nestled beneath a small open-air shelter, Geary's original wooden two-cell jail shares park space with an old caboose.
- E. Main St., Geary, OK
- Middle of town, on the northeast corner of Broadway and Main St.
Visitor Tips and News About 1893 Town Hoosegow
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rock Island Train and Old Jail
On the corner of Broadway and Main Street sits an old Rock Island caboose and little old jail with a sign, "1893 Hoosegow." You can see inside the old jail. [Stacey Kirk, 04/16/2017]
April 28, 2017
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Rock Island Train and Old Jail, Geary, Oklahoma
- Grave of Talking TV Horse Mr. Ed, Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- The Swinging Bridge, Powhuska, Oklahoma
- Chris Barbee's Bowling Ball Yard, Nowata, Oklahoma
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota