Louisville, Kentucky: Colonel Sanders Museum (Closed)
Colonel Sanders Museum - Closed
Visitor Tips and News About Colonel Sanders Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Unfortunately, the Colonel Sanders Museum is closed. I was in Louisville last weekend and visited the Tricon-KFC headquarters. The museum was closed because of security concerns after 9/11. However, I am not quite sure what those concerns are. They did say there is a chance that it would be reopened in a new facility later this year.
The good news is that you can still buy Colonel Sanders bobble head dolls in the company gift shop.
[Michael Strasser, 03/16/2002]
September 29, 2016
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Hillbilly Garden, Calvert City, Kentucky
- Mary Draper Ingles, Burlington, Kentucky
- Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Ark Encounter, Williamstown, Kentucky
- Midget Mountain - Gospel Campground, Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii
- Standin' on the Corner Park, Winslow, Arizona