Louisville, Kentucky: Colonel Sanders Museum (Closed)
Colonel Sanders Museum - Closed
Visitor Tips and News About Colonel Sanders Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Unfortunately, the Colonel Sanders Museum is closed. I was in Louisville last weekend and visited the Tricon-KFC headquarters. The museum was closed because of security concerns after 9/11. However, I am not quite sure what those concerns are. They did say there is a chance that it would be reopened in a new facility later this year.
The good news is that you can still buy Colonel Sanders bobble head dolls in the company gift shop.
[Michael Strasser, 03/16/2002]
May 23, 2017
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Knight Statue, Cave City, Kentucky
- Only Way Between Kentucky and Missouri, Hickman, Kentucky
- Cocaine Bear, Lexington, Kentucky
- Wigwam Village Motel No. 2, Cave City, Kentucky
- Rabbit Hash General Store, Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Dearly Departed Tours and Museum, Los Angeles, California
- Pumpkin Fantasy Land, Ligonier, Indiana
- Big Red the Ox, Bozeman, Montana
- Bronze Statue of Chef Boyardee, Omaha, Nebraska
- NYC Skyline with Ironworkers, Williamsville, New York