Louisville, Kentucky: Colonel Sanders Museum (Closed)
Colonel Sanders Museum - Closed
Visitor Tips and News About Colonel Sanders Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Unfortunately, the Colonel Sanders Museum is closed. I was in Louisville last weekend and visited the Tricon-KFC headquarters. The museum was closed because of security concerns after 9/11. However, I am not quite sure what those concerns are. They did say there is a chance that it would be reopened in a new facility later this year.
The good news is that you can still buy Colonel Sanders bobble head dolls in the company gift shop.
[Michael Strasser, 03/16/2002]
November 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Mortons Gap Muffler Man, Mortons Gap, Kentucky
- Gallop to Glory, Louisville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Bat, Louisville, Kentucky
- Feature: Octavia Hatcher: Buried Alive?, Pikeville, Kentucky
- Cocaine Bear, Lexington, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana