Louisville, Kentucky: Colonel Sanders Museum (Closed)
Colonel Sanders Museum - Closed
Visitor Tips and News About Colonel Sanders Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Unfortunately, the Colonel Sanders Museum is closed. I was in Louisville last weekend and visited the Tricon-KFC headquarters. The museum was closed because of security concerns after 9/11. However, I am not quite sure what those concerns are. They did say there is a chance that it would be reopened in a new facility later this year.
The good news is that you can still buy Colonel Sanders bobble head dolls in the company gift shop.
[Michael Strasser, 03/16/2002]
February 24, 2017
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Lincoln Carved by Mysterious Hobo, Conkling, Kentucky
- Marker: Uncle Tom's Cabin Site, Paint Lick, Kentucky
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Wigwam Village Motel No. 2, Cave City, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Homer the Muffler Man, Bedford, Virginia
- Normal Peg Leg Bates, Fountain Inn, South Carolina
- Hollywood Wax Museum, Hollywood, California
- Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Superstition Mountain Museum, Apache Junction, Arizona