Portland, Oregon: Strip Club Shaped like a Jug
Results 1 to 5 of 5...
Strip Club Shaped Like a Jug
Visitor Tips and News About Strip Club Shaped like a Jug
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pirates Cove -- built in 1928 as a tire shop and auto repair garage. Has been a bar, strip joint, soda shop... a jug with so many uses. [Steve, 10/27/2013]
Strip Club Shaped like a Jug
The building with the jug is still the Pirate's Cove.
[Kellie Parker, 04/10/2010]
The jug shaped building in Portland has been painted red.
[Joe Boulter, 04/17/2006]
The Pirates Cove - Jug-shaped Building
Stopped by the Sandy Jug on 7/20/2005. Now known as the Pirate's Cove, and it is a full-time strip club. Very small inside, barely enough room for one stage and a bar. Not the best strippers in town, BY FAR. Outside of building is now all red. Pirate theme inside. Very interesting!
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Nutcracker, Roseburg, Oregon
- Cuckoo's Nest Mental Hospital Museum, Salem, Oregon
- Sea Lion Caves, Florence, Oregon
- Oregon State Hospital Cremains Memorial, Salem, Oregon
- World's Smallest Harbor, Depoe Bay, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips