Oxford, Nova Scotia, Canada: Blueberry Man
A double-faced berry-human hybrid greets visitors to the Blueberry Capital of Canada.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Blueberry Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Since the time of the previous entry, the've painted a face on both sides of the Blueberry Man.
[Joe Desiderio, 03/01/2006]
Oxford calls itself the Blueberry Capital of Canada. I guess this proves it.
[Craig S. Thom, 07/21/2002]
November 30, 2015
Nova Scotia Latest Tips and Stories
- Lawn Full of Simpson Characters, Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia
- Grave of J. Dawson, Titanic Victim, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- World's Largest Mastodon, Stewiacke, Nova Scotia
- Giant Hammock, Seabright, Nova Scotia
- Giant Fiddle, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida