Oxford, Nova Scotia, Canada: Blueberry Man
A double-faced berry-human hybrid greets visitors to the Blueberry Capital of Canada.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Blueberry Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Since the time of the previous entry, the've painted a face on both sides of the Blueberry Man.
[Joe Desiderio, 03/01/2006]
Oxford calls itself the Blueberry Capital of Canada. I guess this proves it.
[Craig S. Thom, 07/21/2002]
October 28, 2016
Nova Scotia Latest Tips and Stories
- The Fathers of Confederation Tree, Amherst, Nova Scotia
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - Disasters Ahoy!, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Mastodon, Flintstones House, Halfway Marker, Stewiacke, Nova Scotia
- Lawn Full of Simpson Characters, Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia
- Grave of J. Dawson, Titanic Victim, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri