Oxford, Nova Scotia, Canada: Blueberry Man
A double-faced berry-human hybrid greets visitors to the Blueberry Capital of Canada.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Blueberry Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Since the time of the previous entry, the've painted a face on both sides of the Blueberry Man.
[Joe Desiderio, 03/01/2006]
Oxford calls itself the Blueberry Capital of Canada. I guess this proves it.
[Craig S. Thom, 07/21/2002]
September 25, 2016
Nova Scotia Latest Tips and Stories
- The Fathers of Confederation Tree, Amherst, Nova Scotia
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - Disasters Ahoy!, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Mastodon, Flintstones House, Halfway Marker, Stewiacke, Nova Scotia
- Lawn Full of Simpson Characters, Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia
- Grave of J. Dawson, Titanic Victim, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona