Oxford, Nova Scotia, Canada: Blueberry Man
A double-faced berry-human hybrid greets visitors to the Blueberry Capital of Canada.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Blueberry Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Since the time of the previous entry, the've painted a face on both sides of the Blueberry Man.
[Joe Desiderio, 03/01/2006]
Oxford calls itself the Blueberry Capital of Canada. I guess this proves it.
[Craig S. Thom, 07/21/2002]
August 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nova Scotia Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of J. Dawson, Titanic Victim, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- World's Largest Mastodon, Stewiacke, Nova Scotia
- Giant Hammock, Seabright, Nova Scotia
- Giant Fiddle, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- World's Largest Fiddle, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota