Oxford, Nova Scotia, Canada: Blueberry Man
A double-faced berry-human hybrid greets visitors to the Blueberry Capital of Canada.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Blueberry Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Since the time of the previous entry, the've painted a face on both sides of the Blueberry Man.
[Joe Desiderio, 03/01/2006]
Oxford calls itself the Blueberry Capital of Canada. I guess this proves it.
[Craig S. Thom, 07/21/2002]
July 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nova Scotia Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of J. Dawson, Titanic Victim, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- World's Largest Mastodon, Stewiacke, Nova Scotia
- Giant Hammock, Seabright, Nova Scotia
- Giant Fiddle, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- World's Largest Fiddle, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota