Trenary, Michigan - Outhouse Races
Visitor Tips and News About Outhouse Races
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
They race outhouses on the Main Street of their little town on the last Saturday in February. The outhouses are mounted on skis and must have a toilet seat and roll of tp inside. This little town of 300 swells to 3500 spectators during this unusual wacky event! Trenary is located smack dab in the middle of the Upper Peninsula.
August 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan
- Phallic Water Tower, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Muffler Car Parts Sculpture, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- Terrain Map of the United States, Jenison, Michigan
- Gravity Hill - Church Magnet, Malcolm, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio