Trenary, Michigan - Outhouse Races
Visitor Tips and News About Outhouse Races
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
They race outhouses on the Main Street of their little town on the last Saturday in February. The outhouses are mounted on skis and must have a toilet seat and roll of tp inside. This little town of 300 swells to 3500 spectators during this unusual wacky event! Trenary is located smack dab in the middle of the Upper Peninsula.
May 6, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Stevie Wonder Rock, Saginaw, Michigan
- Casey Jones: Private Muffler Man, Cassopolis, Michigan
- Town of Hell, Hell, Michigan
- Shoe Tree, Salem, Michigan
- Dine With Jesus, Brighton, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum, Marshall, Missouri
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Presidents Hall of Fame, Clermont, Florida
- Bass Pro at the Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee