Trenary, Michigan - Outhouse Races
Visitor Tips and News About Outhouse Races
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
They race outhouses on the Main Street of their little town on the last Saturday in February. The outhouses are mounted on skis and must have a toilet seat and roll of tp inside. This little town of 300 swells to 3500 spectators during this unusual wacky event! Trenary is located smack dab in the middle of the Upper Peninsula.
May 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Tire, Allen Park, Michigan
- Spare Bowling Pin, Detroit, Michigan
- Big Trout Fountain, Kalkaska, Michigan
- Edens Springs Park, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Brayz Burger Donkey, Hazel Park, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont