Boissevain, Manitoba, Canada: Tommy the Giant Turtle
Rearing upright on his hind legs, Tommy holds both a Canadian and American flag, as he stands only a few kilometers north of the U.S.-Canada border.
Tommy the Giant Turtle
Visitor Tips and News About Tommy the Giant Turtle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant turtle at the site of now defunct turtle races.
[J lourie, 02/15/2003]
October 21, 2016
Manitoba Latest Tips and Stories
- Winnie the Bear Statue, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Happy Rock, Gladstone, Manitoba
- The Boy with the Boot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, Manitoba
- 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce, Steinbach, Manitoba
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Hall of Presidents and First Ladies, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey