Boissevain, Manitoba, Canada: Tommy the Giant Turtle
Rearing upright on his hind legs, Tommy holds both a Canadian and American flag, as he stands only a few kilometers north of the U.S.-Canada border.
Tommy the Giant Turtle
Visitor Tips and News About Tommy the Giant Turtle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant turtle at the site of now defunct turtle races.
[J lourie, 02/15/2003]
May 5, 2016
Manitoba Latest Tips and Stories
- Happy Rock, Gladstone, Manitoba
- The Boy with the Boot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, Manitoba
- 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce, Steinbach, Manitoba
- Winnipeg Jets Statues, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont