Fayetteville, North Carolina: Eiffel TowerOne-twelfth scale (80 feet tall), built to advertise a shopping center with a French name.
- 1740 Owen Dr., Fayetteville, NC
- Bordeaux Center. I-95 exit 46B. Drive north on Hwy 87 to exit 102. Drive west on US 301 to Owen Drive and turn right. The tower is about 1.5 miles, on the left, at the corner of Owen and Village Drives.
Visitor Tips and News About Eiffel Tower
This was a little out of the way, and you couldn't get right next to it as it's part of a medical building. There are brick walls all around it. It's neat to see in the nighttime, but I wouldn't stop during the day. And only if you have time.[CeCe, 01/06/2013]
Easy to find, accessible parking, cute.[Ashley, 02/24/2010]
80-ft tall replica Eiffel Tower, here since the shopping center opened in 1963. It contains medical offices and is close to a hospital.
An 80-foot replica of the Eiffel Tower marks the corner of two Fayetteville streets where Bordeaux Shopping Center is located. The tower is 1/12th the scale of the original in Paris, France.[Donald Thompson, 02/14/2004]
April 2009: Photo added.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Iron Mike Statue, Fayetteville, NC - 3 mi.
- Special Forces K9 Dog Memorial, Fayetteville, NC - 3 mi.
- Barney the Bear, Fort Bragg, NC - 8 mi.
- In the region: Taxidermy Hall of Fame of North Carolina Creation Museum, Southern Pines, NC - 28 mi.